In the footage, which over the weekend has been seen more 200,000 times on social media, it can be seen how a handful of cops have surrounded the 23-year-old Jazmine Headley, which clings to its one-year-old son, while the ushers with the power will tear the child from her.
the Incident took place on Friday afternoon in a velfærdscenter in the New York city borough of Brooklyn, where Jazmine Headley, along with many others waited on the casework, writes CBS.
the Case is escalated supposedly, when a security guard asked Headley whether or not to sit on the floor. The 23-year-old refused, however, to move, whereupon the police were summoned to arrest her. The incident in the video occurred.
I was so indignant. I could not believe that they did it against a child. I just couldn't believe it. It was insanely, tells øjenvidnet Nyashia Ferguson, who recorded the video and shared it.
See the dramatic video at the top
According to the authorities, had the staff asked Jazmine Headley to leave the premises several times, allegedly because she 'behaved rogue in front of others'. She would, however, have refused, following which the police were summoned.
Police also have asked Headley to leave the premises, which she refused. Therefore, slippage the to the arrest, as she according to the police the opposite.
If they just had spoken with her as a woman, given her a little time to work itself down, so it had been different. So she would not be in prison now, says Nyashia Ferguson.
Jazmine Headley is accused of putting his child in danger and oppose the arrest. Several have, however, been critical of this accusation - including Brooklyn Boroughs mayor, Erick Adams, who believes that the charge should drop.
Headley is sitting right now in custody for charges in a case, where she was wanted.
Several believe that it was not the mother that brought the child in danger, but the police. Video: WABC
Phillip Walzak, a spokesperson for the local police, the father told, that the involved officers are all working at it 84. district - and they are all still working full-time.
He refuses both to inform betjentenes identity and telling whether they followed the official procedure. It writes the New York Times.