- I am writing because I and many other - probably about 2000 - has had a shitty evening. the pga in a place called NOVA.
- We thought we were going to the party, but in the end, we waited 3 hours outside the front in the cold and the rain.
At last came the guards and said to us, that all who were entering the Nova might as well go home - after we have been out there for 3 hours.
- That is to say, to approximately 2000 young people have wasted his whole Saturday on this...
this is the sound of one of the mails, the nation! have received about tilløbstykket 'Trafiklysfest' in Stenløse Center at Nova/Disco club X/The Dancing Viking on Saturday night. The email came from a disappointed young man, and a just as disappointed mother describes the evening as follows:
- We sent a group of young people set off to visit the disco yesterday. What a disappointment.
Out of a group of 15 come 5 in.
- The 5 choose to pay for VIP access. so they can go in and out and all the time is guaranteed access. And that it did not fit, is deeply unacceptable.
- My son does not come into it, but it made his one friend who had to sleep with us.
- his Friend goes out to my son after 10 minutes to agree on what they are doing, but when he must check again, choose to say that the door is CLOSED.
He could in the first place nor get his jacket, but after a little talk back and forth he got the finally handed. It is completely unacceptable.
I actually expect to repay the 200 kr. he has paid, and I think it is under all criticism, to treat our young people on the way.
- you must Then make the event different, writes the mother, and a father who uses a little fewer words, have this complaint:
- Concerning an episode on the disco in Stenløse. The episode is about the poor cubs were sent home without outerwear, writes the father.
the nation! have asked the disco to respond to the charges - on the closed door and lack of outerwear - and here is the answer, that there was a track on it - but that you are prepared to give the money back if someone believes they have been scammed:
- All the people who have paid for, come into, so it doesn't fit - these few inquiries to you.
- Besides this, there are a few VIP guests who have had to wait a few hours during the evening due to misunderstanding, they thought they could not get into, as they of course well be able.
- But due to brandtilsynet, who was down here and that you are legally only allowed to ha a certain number of guests inside, which we of course comply with the due security, there were some VIP guests, who came to wait a bit outside, as they had not heard for our information outside, and because they were full.
And since this is a ungdomsfest, we will not ha' drunken young people in with us.
And as a part of the guests go out on their VIP and drink outside and then they think they can get into again, so we let them stand a little out and get the fix out, as we of course have a responsibility to parents and authorities.
- So we closed for the entrance, for there was room again and from there everything went according to plan again and TILT worked as it should the rest of the evening.
- Quite a few of them, where we feel that the VIP was our fault, we have taken hold of and offered free VIP to next party. We are cheating, of course, not our guests.
- We would of course wish that everything could have gone faster, but neither we nor the young lord over, when the fire supervision comes or wait.
- We could have earned it 5 twice in the course of the evening and just shut people in, but we have of course the security of the young people and the law in the first place.
- Both the police, the night owls and ourselves were very pleased with how we closed down - also in fear of the fpr to the young people to jostle each other. But again you can't make everyone happy.
- you Should be aware of any that have been informed incorrectly of the doormen, they should be welcome to write to its big brother, The Dancing Viking, where we of course read the individual case and assess whether or not we should have tackled something wrong.
- It is of course important for us, that we also not unreasonable, if we have made a mistake on some VIP guests in the course of the evening, writes John Jensen, who also points at the problems, he festarrangør have to a lot of children not always tell things as they are, when they come home to their parents.