- -the thing is that I d. 18/3-19 book a Wonderland bed on IDEmøblers website.
- I get immediately a confirmation mail about my booking. In the email says that I will get an order confirmation within 24 hours.
- the Day after I receive an order confirmation and I therefore count on that, of course, things are okay.
so begins Morten R a letter to the nation! on the bed, he had looked forward to sleeping in – but as he now has been told he's NOT going to sleep in. In any case, for the price he paid. the
nation! have asked IdeMøbler to respond to Morten's letter – that they didn't want. Morten's letter, continues namely as follows:
- That goes so a couple of weeks and I get the sms and mail that my bed is being packed and sent to the desired afhentningsted, which is in Herning in this case.
- Finally, comes the day where I get the message that I can pick up my new bed and I take, therefore, in the Bauhaus in order to rent a car for the purpose.
- But when I stand out at the Bauhaus, will I get a sudden call from a number I don't know. It is an employee from IdeMøbler, which says that I can't come and pick up my bed, as it is a bug that it to set to the price I bought it for.
- I am very uncomprehending opposite, as it is almost a month since I ordered the bed and I have gotten countless messages and emails that everything is in perfect order). the bed. And I don't think they can call 10 minutes before I would stand outside with them and change everything.
the Bed had a price tag of around 28.000 and was put down for 99kr.
- I think a reputable company like Idemøbler should stand by the agreements they make, especially in the light of all the messages they give me that I would soon get my new bed.
- They will not even compensate me for the time and inconvenience I've had to raise the car, because they say that it is a mistake. But it's a fault from their own side!
- the only thing they will give me is that I can ’get permission’ to buy the bed for 24.500 dkk, which is of course laughable. I think every other customer that came into the store, would be allowed to buy the bed for the price.
- So, if nothing else, I think one or other form of compensation is appropriate in that I have spent time and effort on this here circus.
- But I also think that I can read on its website, that you have the right to get its product to the agreed price, which I still think I should write, Morten, but what are you thinking?