Didde Skjelmose has lived a little on the edge of the law. In a good piece of time has Bryggen-baben had a pepper spray in her home, but 1. January, it was legal to have such a case in his home to defend themselves with.
- I've had it since the Lens and I was in the Harz mountains long ago, but I packed the first out yesterday, says Didde Skjelmose to Ekstra Bladet.
She lives alone with her dog, and she feels that pebersprayen gives her reassurance - in a way.
- On the other side, so I know damn well not really. It was probably not right, I would think, if it came and attacked me. Right now it is on the countertop, and there is not much benefit, " says Didde Skjelmose, that will find a more strategic place to make it.
the FACTS: pepper spray can make a blind in a half an hour
Get an overview what pepper spray contains and how it works:
* pepper spray, also called OC (Oleoresin Capsicum), is related to tear gas - but is much stronger.
* the Content consists of cayenne pepper, or chili, which is mixed in the solvent. It is filled in an aerosol can, containing the propellant that helps the can's contents out in a thin beam.
* pepper spray can hit up to between six and seven meters distance.
* A can of pepper spray contains about two million Scoville Heat units, which is a device to measure the fruits and vegetables in strength.
* Thus corresponds pebersprayens strength approximately the strength of the world's strongest chili. A strong, thai the right measure typically between 50 to 200 on the Scoville scale.
* Gets one hit by the pepper spray in the face, it leads to acute pain in the eyes and on the skin, lacrimation and floats from the nose, difficulty in breathing, cough, general discomfort in the body as well as involuntary blinks or closing of the eyes.
* the Water reduces the effect faster.
* When a person is hit by the spray, he or she is in most cases unable to orient themselves and are forced therefore to abandon any attack or show physical resistance.
* Blindheden goods in about a half hour. The general discomfort disappear typically completely after two hours, and the spray does not provide permanent damage.
* the Police have since 1. January 2008 had the pepper spray as a regular part of their equipment.
Source: Nordisk Tidsskrift for Kriminalvidenskab, Legaldesk.dk, guinnessworldrecords.com.read more Close
- I would really like to have one in each room, and actually, I think that all women should be allowed to have a pepper spray in my bag, so we can defend ourselves. I do not have my with, for such a spray falls under våbenloven, and I do not bother breaking. When I finally had it, I might as well go with the gun, she says.
Show this posting on Instagram
JUST CAME YOU but promises it has stuearrest all his life. #nårmanaldrigfikgåettilkampsport#dufårdenligeiøjnenehvisduhavdetænktdigogkomme#self-defense
Linses slyngveninde tells that she actually is a bit afraid to use pebersprayen, if it were to reach there.
- I hope never, it will be necessary, but if it did, I would be terrified to come to spray myself in the head - and so are we the right far, she says.
When the not the Ditte Skjelmose recorder ', the Family from Bryggen', she lives in Vamdrup near Kolding, denmark and have a permanent job in the city or special waste collection point.See also: 'the Family from Bryggen'-star writhed in pain: Now, doctors have found the cause