After several months of strife is HP and Tandlægeforeningen Friday agreed on an accord that ensures klinikassistenterne the same terms as the rest of the labour market.
The parties confirm to Ekstra Bladet.
the Parties had negotiated the agreement in place, but the highest attention-grabbing selected employers at the end of march to reject the result. The new agreement means that dentists can wait to pay the salary increase to 31. december. To return it must be paid with retroactive effect.
- It has been a difficult period, and we have had a number of members, who find it difficult to understand why their agreement should not be renewed. Now they must wait a little longer, but in return we have given them, that they receive their wage increases and other improvements, says Anja C. Jensen, sektornæstformand, HK Private.
She says that according to HP's calculations, will the waiting time give the dentists a helping hand.
- Our calculations show the low side to the increases in the nine months has a value around 40 million. This we think is a boost to strapped employers in a time of crisis, she says.
Also dentists sends the result to the vote with a recognition that it is the best achievable result:
- In the current situation is the best achievable. The alternative could have been a conflict, and I think that had not benefited any of the parties.
- Our focus has been to get as quickly as possible back to something resembling a normal state and get the peace on the back, says Torben Schønwaldt, president of the klinikejerne under Tandlægeforeningen..
He thinks at the same time, that the time has now come for the parties to take disputes with each other instead of through the press.
- We have agreed that we hold some annual meetings between HP and tandlægeforeningen, where we are discussing whether there are some current problems that need to be addressed, he says.
the Agreement covers 5000 dental assistants, of whom 4000 are members of the hk. Anja C Jensen says that HP has scored 355 new members in recent months.
See also: Dentists man shall cast away agreement
See also: Raging against dentists: Unheard of
See also: Refused to recycle mundbind - now she is fired