- Someone must be able to do anything at Greve municipality.
- It is so obvious that they export a problem.
How to write Inge P in one of the three comments that are written on folketidende on.dk about the unfair situation, the Nakskov Municipality feel they have been put in by Greve Municipality. And Inge is not the only one who think that it is for the wrong, to that other municipality just sends their stærks disadvantaged citizens to the island of Lolland.
- It as social dumping. Is it not public?
- Otherwise it should be it, writes Johnnie P in its comment on the newspaper's Facebook-profile, there is also time in the debate:
- Really distasteful approach to how to treat people and our municipalities here on the island of Lolland, which is hard pressed in advance.
- Such a move is neither ethically or morally right, writes Anne-Marie M.
the Newspaper writes that the Greve Municipality, according to the Lolland Municipality, had found a house to an encumbered citizen and paid deposits, flyttehjælp and also helped the citizen to get in place.
And d. 3. december 2018 met an employee from Greve Municipality, then up at the job centre in Nakskov with the socially disadvantaged citizen. Here you go.