- I have not seen or heard from my two children since the beginning of July.
- They are not so large, and their mother - as I have been with for a number of years - took them on the break and cuttede so all the contact.
- They are not returned to our home.
- She has, as far as I know, taken them with you on the shelter. And accusing me of all sorts of things. She will have children.
- I have tried to reach out to her, and I will be happy to have some competent people looking at our case, for then I believe her accusations against me will fall to the ground immediately.
- But there is nothing else, than that the time goes by.
See also: Visiting father gathers 'revenge-folder: Then the children can read on their mother
this is the sound of the first lines of a letter, the nation! received from a father who is about to be going out of his mind of the anxiety for the future. The nation! know the man's name, but brings his letter anonymously out of consideration for him, his wife and children. The father hopes is that someone can give him a good advice, for even he does not know, what he must put up. His letter continues namely as follows:
- I don't know what I should do, for the children are accustomed to spend most of the time together with me everyday, and now they have been torn away from their father.
- There should be a straksundersøgelse of the kind of accusations, in which ’the system’ not only hear the one side so that it can be established that the accusation is a fabrication and untrue.
- I'm certainly not afraid that this will be investigated, but I am very much afraid that the time just goes, and it's going to be used against me.
- I am completely powerless and frustrated and crushed and can't understand how it can be allowed to escape, and f.ex. take in a shelter with fællesbørn – without his father's story to be heard.
- And how it can be allowed to deny me visitation with my children, who do not have anything with the allegations to do, ending the man, but what are you thinking?
And you have a good advice for what he can do?