- I have several times now gotten calls from my son, who is asthmatic and allergy sufferer to pollen.
- He has great difficulty with his breathing and can not breathe without his asthma medication.
- He gets eye drops, næsespræy, and allergy pills as well as Bricanyl for his asthma.
so begins Brigitha P. a letter to the nation! to be afraid for her son's life - and could not do anything. The son sitting in prison in Nyborg, and here is the staff, according to the mother, is not willing to help the son to get the medicine. Therefore, she believes that the case should be made in the media, and the nation! has yesterday asked the Prison to help with an answer as to why a astmasyg inserted to wait to get his medication.
See also: Prisoner complaints: Locked inside for hours with pain in appendectomy
the Mother's letter continues namely as follows:
- He is out for the Bricanyl, which he in the Friday announced staff, who promised him a new inhaler on Monday (yesterday) at 13.
- But since at. will be 13.00, he got a new message - he must wait until Thursday, which he can't.
- It is unheard of when his breathing is bad.
- I have been in contact with our doctor, who says that there is a printed prescription, but the Nyborg does not want to speak with a relative about it.
- It is as to turn in a quilt, writing the mother, who this morning has had his son in the phone again. he told that he had a 'big asthma attacks' in the night, and that the staff had handed out 2 panodiler.
Probation writes that they cannot comment on specific cases, but they generally can inform you that in Prison institutions is access to health professionals who can assess the inmates ' needs for medicine and treatment, but what are you thinking?