Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Michigan Tom Brady Tampa Mayor Thailand US West

reads.

Denmark rounds a million coronatests

made over a million tests for coronavirus in Denmark.

It shows the most recent figures from the Danish Regions, the Friday on the basis of an extract from the Statens Serum Institut.

In total, there are performed 1.001.257 coronatests. It does not mean, however, that over a million danes have been tested, as more persons have been tested several times.

Danish Regions indicate that a total of 798.295 individuals have been tested.

76 percent of the tests have been carried out in the hospitals. The remaining 24 percent of the made in, for example, the white tents, set up around the country, as the test center Denmark is responsible for.

Danish Regions chairman, Stephanie Lose, believe that the sharp corner is rounded, thanks to a 'big effort' from staff, including nurses, doctors, laboratory technicians and purchasers.

It is her expectation that the application of the test level continues to be on the same level. And it can be to find smittekæder.

- this is The choice we have taken in Denmark, that there are a great many who must be tested, because it can potentially find far more smittekæder, when we know that people are also infectious, although they do not have symptoms, says Stephanie Lose.

a total Of 12.675 in Denmark has tested positive for the coronavirus, the latest figures from the Statens Serum Institut.

when Asked about the many tests in the big picture, the cost is worth it, corresponds Stephanie Lose:

- in any case It is a part of Denmark's testing strategy, and the hills, of course, we in the regions, and do everything we can to get tested as many people as possible.

Denmark has today a proactive testing strategy, where all of which exhibit symptoms or have been in contact with an infected are encouraged to submit to the test, which there is ample opportunity for.

But it was not, as coronaepidemien broke out in Denmark.

At the beginning of the epidemic, it was limited to who could get a test, which was the subject of criticism.

Among other things, the world health organisation (WHO) stated several times that this is to control the outbreak, it was important to test as many as possible.

With the passage of time extended the authorities preparedness, so that more could be tested. And today it can all then be tested on either the hospitals or in the white testtelte.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.