Denmark is a closed country for 'the bookseller from Brønshøj'.
At 23.20 on Friday became the terror-convicted Said Mansour apprehended in the moroccan city of Casablanca just a few hours after once and for all to be shown by the welfare society, he came to in 1984.
A reporter from the Radio 24/7 was with the same aircraft and have confirmed that the 58-year-old Danish citizen was left in the authorities ' custody and whisked away to an unknown fate.
It happens quite a few weeks after the killings at the Danish Louisa Vesterager and her Norwegian friend, Maren, Ueland, in Morocco.
The timing also falls in the eyes of Said Mansours defense attorney, Eigil Beach.
- I can certainly understand that there is now speculation in whether there could be a connection between the unfortunate and terrible drabssag and the agreement on Said Mansour between the authorities of the two countries. But I can't believe that there is. However, I am not in doubt that the Said Mansour has been used in a diplomatic game, says Eigil Beach.
Said Mansour on the way in right under one of the terror cases against him. He has now finally left Denmark, which he originally joined in 1984. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix
Said the Mansours extradition is the result of negotiations at the highest ministerial level, and there is, according to the immigration and integration minister Inger Støjberg (V) not a day has gone by without a case has found its way to her table.
Inger Støjberg describes to DR Mansour as one of 'the world's most fanatical islamists at all', and denotes Mansours farewell to denmark as 'exceedingly merry':
- He has spent all his time in Denmark to betray us, and has tried to destabilise and undermine the foundations of the Danish society. Therefore is he double all games, so he must, of course, out of the country. He has been at the top of the list, says the minister, who himself has been in Morocco to try to get an agreement on the terror-convicted marokkaners repatriation.
immigration and Integration minister Inger Støjberg (V) is difficult contentedly with that Said Mansour now is lost for Denmark. She describes the news of his departure as 'exceedingly happy'. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
Marguerite Beach is not impressed by the Danish authorities ' handling of his client's repatriation.
- It is completely unfair that I haven't got a copy of the agreement must be between Denmark and Morocco, so I can make sure that he gets the treatment he is entitled, and to which Denmark is obliged to ensure that he gets. I fear that he will be subjected to torture, and it makes Said Mansour even, says Eigil Beach.
He will next week go to court to get access to the agreements, there is now a seal on Said Mansours unknown fate as the temporary custody or perhaps langtidsfange in Morocco.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Criticism of the deal: Secrecy and the mystery
It worries Eigil Beach, the terror-convicted and now showed Said Mansours lawyer in Denmark, he and the rest of the public does not get insight in the agreement between the two countries.
Some will call it a 'lokumsaftale'. Do you agree?
- No, the words I will not use. But it may well be that it is shrouded in secrecy and mystery, because there is a reference to the relationship between the two branches of government, and because the ministers responsible have no desire to stand in goal for the content of the agreement, says Eigil Beach.
Eigil Beach has not yet been in contact with Said Mansour. He spoke Friday with his immediate family in Copenhagen. To Ekstra Bladet he says, that the family, which counts a wife, five children and four grandchildren, is very affected by the situation:
- They are terribly afraid.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Mansours war: Hailing Osama bin Laden
the Moroccan-born Said Mansour came to Denmark in 1984. He obtained the year following the citizenship of the country by marrying Danish. The marriage did not last, and later he was islamically married to a woman with Danish citizenship with a moroccan background. It happened the year before, he was remanded in 2014.
Mansour has been on incapacity benefit since 1994. He has five children and four grandchildren.
He was originally known as 'the bookseller from Brønshøj', from which he drives one of his two publishers. On the shelves he had a large selection of islamist propaganda material.
Said Mansour was first arrested in 1995 on suspicion of planning terror against a united nations summit in Copenhagen.
In 2001, paid tribute to he publicly Osama bin Laden and the terrorist attacks against the UNITED states.
He was the first dane, who was convicted for terror-the paragraph, when he got three and a half years in prison for incitement to terror in 2007.
In 2015, the Eastern high Court him to four years in jail in a new case.
Said Mansour lost at the apartment of his Danish citizenship and were expelled from Denmark. The supreme court reached later the same konkulusion.
It could be done, because Mansour had never disposed of his moroccan citizenship.
Lawyer Michael Juul Eriksen has worked to get tested Said Mansours case at the european Court of human rights in Strasbourg.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Topagent: We have prevented the terror against Denmark
the Police investigation of the killings at the Danish Louise Vesterager Jespersen and Norwegian Maren Ueland in Morocco have uncovered a previously unknown connection to Denmark.
In an interview on the matter to the two swiss media, Tribune de Genève and 24 heures, claims Abdelhak el Khayam, head of the moroccan intelligence service (BCIJ), to his colleagues in the service have prevented at least one terrorist attack in Denmark since 2003. It writes the Norwegian media NRK.
- Since the threat in Casablanca in 2003, we have led a fight against terrorism, which has been shown to be effective. We have disbanded terrorist cells in Morocco, but we have also foiled a number of attacks in France, Belgium, Denmark and many other countries, citing NRK efterretningschefen to have said to the two media Tribune de Geneve and 24 Heures.
What el Khayem specifically refers to, is not reflected in the articles. In Denmark informs the Police Intelligence service (PET) according to Ritzau, that the service is no comment for el khayam's announcement.