2. division is back, and as a special offer, you can now see the end game free. Follow your heart, follow your club and get access here.
Are you already a PLUS customer, you'll see fighting here
After a blazing battle took AGF on Sunday evening in a wild 4-3 win over FC Midtjylland, after the team had been falling behind 1-3, and it impresses AGF-coach David Nielsen.
David Nielsen feels that the impressive comeback shows what his players are made of, especially after the team got a terrible start in the second half by giving two scores to AGF and thus come back with two.
- the Players clearly showed that they are able to stand up in the face of adversity. We believe we can play up with the FCM, and therefore was bored of that we threw the match a little on the floor, but I absolutely love the reaction we showed.
- We focused on it, there should be a focus on, and as soon as we smelled the blood by scoring our second goal, then attacked them and punish them hard, says Nielsen.
The profile for the AGF was the icelandic winger Jon Thorsteinsson, who scored the AGF's first three goals and laid up to striker Nicklas Helenius’ winner in injury time.
the Two were after the fight not much for talking about himself, but sent the rose on to the team.
the Victory means a lot and shows what we stand for as a team.
- We have shown we can beat any team, and that we have a broad squad with many players who can be with, " says Thorsteinsson.
the 21-year-old Thorsteinsson, as with Sunday's three scores are up on the eight goals in the premier League this season, does not focus on the second, where the FCK is with seven points, down to the AGF:
- We take the fight for battle. There are 21 points to play for, so we just try to retrieve as many points as possible, so we see how far it takes us.
Venstrebacken Casper Højer played again a good match for AGF and feel that the victory shows a little about the team's morale.
- We have a strong team standing behind each other, and we don't blame each other when we make mistakes.
- We have a strong community, and there's probably no stronger way to show it than with what we showed in this fight, " says backen.
AGF has third, nine points off for both FC Nordsjælland and Brøndby with seven rounds left of the mesterskabsspillet.
Here you can read Benjamin the leander great analysis of the yellow card to Carlos Zeca (+).
See also: Crazy comeback!