You can buy access to see the faroese football right here
Thomas Delaney tørner out with some of the world's most exciting young players of Borussia Dortmund, who have Erling Haaland, Giovanni Reyna and Jadon Sancho in the fold.
the Latter, Sancho, yet do not really come back with his usual level, since the ball began to roll in the Bundesliga again 16. may. But there is good reason to believe the dane.
- He is clearly one of the greatest talents I've played with. But with such talent also comes with a great pressure, he says to ESPN in a podcast.
- I think slowly he is starting to be able to feel it from the English national team and all the clubs that gribbes about him now, he adds.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Thomas Delaney has been good with playing ago coronapausen, as colleagues such as Axel Witsel (far right) has sat out with injuries. Photo: Andrew Couldridge/Ritzau Scanpix
the 20-year-old Jadon Sancho has since the approach of 2017 performed far above the expectation for the German vicemestre.
In the current season is the englishman noted for 14 goals and 17 presentations in 26 Bundesliga matches, he has been a part of.
And the interest is also to feel for Sancho, who is considered to be able to bring about 1.5 billion dollars.
- Until now he has done it really well. He has done it far better than you had anticipated, so there has always been a next step, he has had to take, and it will be exciting, says Delaney on.
According to the 28-year-old ex-FCK'is has Sancho even so, there needs to be one of the world's five best in the future.
And while the roses in particular falls on the English star, he has also praise to spare for Erling Haaland and Giovanni Reyna.
- With Haaland, I see a young man who is ready to do everything to improve themselves constantly. I think he has the good of having a father and several people around him who really understands football, assesses Delaney.
- With Gio (Giovanni Reyna, ed.), who came to last year, so he stands still for his big break, but he is one to be reckoned with in the future, he says.
Along with the rest of the Dortmund crew lost Delaney and the three young talents topstriden against Bayern Munich on Tuesday, and the yellow-black sheep, therefore, find it difficult to conquer the Bundesliga trophy.
in Particular Manchester United and Bayern Munich have signed up as some of the big contenders for Sancho, who has a contract with Dortmund until 2022.
See also: Drop sends championship against Munich
See also: Media: Clubs agree Premier League start date
See also: Ready to dåselyd - with 114 ingredients