- I have the last days been at the hairdresser and beauty saloon.
- And both places I was charged an 'environmental allowances' on the 50 kr
- But honestly.
- None of the sites are using the something like 50 kr to spritte of, when I have been there.
this is the sound of the first lines of a mail, the nation! have been from a middle-aged woman, who does not dare stand with the name, because she is afraid her hairdresser and skønhedsbehandler get angry at her.
the nation! have therefore been unable to confront the question to hear what the 50 bucks is about, but Danish Hairdresser & Kosmetiker Forbund has in the past encouraged their members to take a supplement, as you can read below. Woman's letter - which she hopes can shake up a bit in the beauty industries - continues as follows:
- I think, perhaps, it is something of a kam has been agreed in these industries.
- But I believe it is 'theft'. Now they just need to have some of the money they have lost in revenue.
- My problem is that I don't want to hang anyone out.
And so I must still get the places.
- just Think 50 £ is in the top, and we never let of with the fee, ending the woman who would like to hear if others also think that the coronagebyrer or environmental allowances, which are put on bills all around, fair.
the President of the Danish Hairdresser & Kosmetiker Forbund, Lone Nordentoft Frost, hilly in the Extra Magazine a month ago up on the hairdressers, who take hygiejnegebyr as a result of coronavirussens took.
- We are of the opinion that an environmental allowances is a great idea and we have been fighting for a very long time together with the Danish working environment authority - long before the covid-19 emerged for companies to take environmental allowances.
- It is precisely in order that there is the general protection available in the salons, she wrote in an email to Ekstra Bladet, but what are you thinking?