Thomas Culture invite Michael Meyerheim within in the programme 'Meyerheim & the Stars', and it provides a close portrait of the popular 'X Factor'judge, which shows that he is challenged when he gets a paintbrush in his hand, and as brutally honestly tells about how he can't figure out how to be alone.
It has the nyforlovede Thomas Culture have been several times.
the Two times he has been married. First with the Viola Heyn-Johnsen from 1992 to 2012. And later with Sarah Louise Schackinger from 2014 to 2017. Particularly the divorce from Viola went hard on the Culture, as he has two children with.
It was the worst I have experienced. Clearly, says Thomas Culture of the program, where Meyerheim, asking whether it was Culture or the lady who said stop.
- It was not my decision, ed.). It was damn not. Why I sit and say it? We have harmonised it over for the kids, that it was the both of us two. There are two on it, it is clear. I began to make a lot of tv and began to blow myself up in some other frameworks. When you have children, it is perhaps rarely the woman, who breathes a up in marriage.
Thomas Culture in action at the Bremen Theatre on Friday. Photo: Per Lange
Culture tells, that he felt that he needed a ballast from home in order to deal with the divorce.
- They (his parents, ed.) have been together for 60 years and is completely insane with each other. It is simply so touching and fine. But it does, I am standing without a form of remedie from home. What do you do when you get divorced? I can't ask my parents, the ancestors, the is not a damned thing about, well?, it sounds from the Culture.
He says further, that his greatest succeskriterie in life is to be a good father to his two children.
In the program gets a tv-host and tv judge is also in on the economy. Thomas Culture has for two decades played in jazztrioen Ginman/Culture/Dahl – a trio the other day and could reap five stars in Ekstra a music critic Thomas Treo.
But it is through television that he has earned his money.
- It, I've earned money, it is simply to make a tv. That I began seriously to earn money. And it came a very dry place, says Thomas Culture.
His father, invented in 1958, the automatic answering machine, but it hasn't much helped his son financially.
- They have been good not to destroy me. There is nothing better than earning his own money. I have definitely made money on that low pay, but it was missing damn also just. Licensbetalerne have gotten back in the head and ass. I also think that the 'X Factor' is a good idea, so I've never just done it for the money, although it clearly pays my bills says Thomas Culture and deepens.
- If I had not felt that I had something to contribute with and could do something in a way that others can not do in the same way, so I had never taken it. One should always be ready to give his chair on to some other. If there is one that is better than yourself, so he must have the stool you sit on.
Directly when asked whether he thinks it is likely, is the answer.
- No, it is clearly not. This is why they continue to call. As soon as the season is finished, so they sit in the tube.
This intimate portrait can be seen on TV2 Charlie in the evening at 20.50. Ekstra Bladet has in recent days tried to get in touch with Thomas Culture. This has not been possible.