It was a happy Mariyah Samia, who tv viewers know from programmes such as 'Today's man', and 'Occupied by the Bad Boys', which in the beginning of 2020 revealed to Ekstra Bladet that she had got herself a boyfriend.
She had fallen for Emrah, which, however, had a somewhat chequered past and has been in prison. Everything seemed nonetheless to be the joy and gammen between the two, but a few months after told a sad Mariyah to Ekstra Bladet that they had chosen to go their separate ways.
Now, the couple has apparently found the song again, and it has Mariyah decided to celebrate by getting my boyfriends name tattooed on her neck.
Film, tv & radio - 12. feb. 2020 - pm. 17:14 Mariyah shock: - It sticks completely
Mariyah is not afraid to come to regret the tattoo, she says to Ekstra Bladet. Private
For Extra Magazine tells Mariyah Samia, that the tattoo is a way to celebrate, the two have found together again.
- We have found together again, and we have long talked at length about a kærestetatovering. My girlfriend was not quite with it, and I think that we should have both, if we were to have, say, Mariyah, who nevertheless was persuaded to get a kærestetatovering.
- My girlfriend would not have one, but then I said yes to get his name, if he gave me the tattoo as a gift, and even designed it and selected where it should sit. He has so done.
Danish celebrity - 21. feb. 2020 - pm. 22:43 Stood with narkodømt: Now she is single again
Mariyah and Emrah therefore took a trip to Germany to get the tattoo, where, according to Mariyah know of a good tattoo artist.
- It did really hurt. It was not just the best, I must confess, says Mariyah.
even Though the new tattoo is a very obvious place, is she not afraid that she will regret it, if the pair goes from each other again.
- I am not afraid. We have been through a lot, and I've never felt so down as when we went from each other, but I can understand if someone think it is crazy, " she says, and continues:
- We have it better now than ever before, and you often do not know what you have before you have lost it. We are together all the time, and I plan to move over to him in Fredericia along with my daughter, she says.
Mariyah Samia has recently been featured in the new season of 'Paradise Hotel'. Photo: Chronically Group Denmark