The liberal traditionsklub Næstved Boldklub is close to being sold to a German investor group.
It was Sealand, who left in december could talk about a possible trade, and it is now just up above.
It tells Peter Birch, who is both the majority shareholder and director in the 1. in denmark, in an email sent to partners and volunteers in Næstved Boldklub.
the Extra Leaf has seen the email, where Birch tells about the closely impending sale of the liberal club, which especially in the’80s put a solid stamp on English football, and among other things won the silver two times.
- I can confirm that a sale is imminent, writes Peter Birch, and welcomes the progress of Næstved experienced in 2018.
the Club moved up from 2. division and is on a nice fifth place in the 1. division. According to Birch is the economic conditions to drive it even further however not to the present, and it is, therefore, that he chooses to sell the club to the German investor group.
- I have in a year's time, looked for the opportunity to move the club on. Although we is nice with in years, so there is nothing that suggests that we can remain stable in the top of the NordicBet League each year with the economy we have now.
- I and the board have through the years tried everything, what we have in the toolbox, in order to increase revenue. But we simply can not move it significantly toward the amount that must be used in order to hit the premier League.
Næstved has occasionally stuck almost up in the cup, and now the liberal club back in the premier League. Photo: Cicilie S. Andersen
Næstved has a turnover of approx. ten million. kr. and is thus among the clubs in 1. division that have the lowest budgets.
Næstved has a hard time to download as many sponsorkroner as competitors, but instead, there will be new investorkroner to, and the new people have, according to Birch big ambitions to create a distinctive future for football in the area’.
- Without revealing their plans in detail, I can say that their aim is that Næstved must in the premier League - like already to the summer of 2019.
- they will do This by investing heavily in spillertrup as well as the organization in the short term. It has been important for me that an upcoming investor has the muscles to do better than the current owners.
Several other Danish traditionsklubber in recent years been taken over by foreign investors.
Vejle and Fremad Amager are, for example, in foreign hands, but the new people in the area will make it different than they do in the middle of denmark Superliga club and in 1. in denmark, on Amager.
Næstved will, according to the Birch does not ’make a Vejle or Fremad Amager, where no one knows the names of players, coaches or managers’.
- the Values and the mapping to be retained in the club we all love and with, writes Peter Birch in the mail, and points out that neither he nor the other shareholders are becoming wealthy on the trade.
The current principal shareholder expects to have closed a trade in the coming weeks, and then the new owners will tell more about themselves and their plans with Næstved.
It is planned that Michael Hemmingsen continues as a coach in Naestved, where he has had great success. Photo: Ernst van Norde
Peter Birch will continue in a role at the club, and he writes in his email to partners and volunteers, that it is also the plan that Michael Hemmingsen continues as a trainer.
He writes that one of the reasons why investors have chosen Næstved forward for other clubs, is that the liberal club has a stable business, and that there thus is no financial hole that must be closed.
Næstved, which in mid-march, meetings of the AaB in the quarter finals in the cup, came out of the season 2017/18 with a surplus of 679 kr.
According to the Liberal, the former German national player Fabian Ernst in the lead for the German investor group, and according to the newspaper Jacob gets 'Gaxe’ Gregersen a role in Isolo, when the deal is completed.
Sports and Games Left the club after the accusation of attitudeproblemer: - It is incredibly low!
Sports and Games Selling players for hundreds of millions: He is the best team he will play for