You know it is safe. You are taken to one of the most famous attractions in the world, and it's just... a disappointment.
Stasher.com have designed a list of what they believe, is the 99 largest tourist attractions in the world, there are ranked from the best to the most overrated attractions.
Some of them will certainly surprise, but the biggest surprise of all for us danes is enough, that the world's second oldest amusement park, Tivoli, in Copenhagen has got number 71.
And the higher a number the attraction has, the more overestimated is the attraction, so it is not particularly positive for the Tivoli.
the List also contains other giants who are overrated, like the Taj Mahal in India (88), the Eiffel tower in France Paris (56) and the Statue of liberty in New York, the UNITED states, which can only sneak up on a 41. space.
Number one on the list - and thus the best tourist attraction - is The Spanish Square in Seville, Spain, while the price of the most overrated goes to the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles in the UNITED states sharply pursued of Macchu Picchu in Peru on a boring 98. space.
Stasher.com does not give individual reasons for his list, but is based on a collection of user rating from Tripadvisor, Google Reviews, safety reports, where easy access to the attraction is the quality of the accommodation in the area as well as Instagram activity.
99. The Hollywood Walk of Fame, Los Angeles, USA
98. Machu Picchu, Cuzco, Peru
97. Ocean Park, Hong Kong, China
96. Hong Kong Disneyland, Hong Kong, China
95. Everland, Yongin, south Korea
94. The great Wall, China
93. Lotte World amusement park, Seoul, south Korea
92. The Gold Museum, Bogotá, Colombia
91. Grand Bazaar, Istanbul, Turkey
90. The pyramids of Giza, Cairo, Egypt
1. The Spanish Square, Seville, Spain
2. The Matterhorn, Switzerland
3. The Puy du Fou theme park, Les Epesses, France
4. The Mezquita-cathedral, Cordoba, Spain
5. Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
6. The Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
7. The Blue Lagoon, Iceland
8. The acropolis, Athens, Greece
9. Parliament building, Budapest, Hungary
10. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina and Tennessee, USA