The Danish cinematographer Rasmus Videbæk, feature, on Saturday night received a Sølvbjørn by the 69. The Berlin film Festival for his work on the Norwegian movie 'Ut and stealing horses'.
the Rasmus Videbæk, receives the award in the category 'Outstanding Artistic Contribution' within filmfotografi.
the 45-year-old Rasmus Videbæk has previously worked at the Danish film 'A royal affair' and 'king's game'. Rasmus Videbæk, must first to a press conference, but immediately after, the victory is celebrated. He tells this to the Extra Blade, which catches him immediately after the triumph.
- I plan to go out together with the other prize winners and eat dinner, and then there's a big party afterwards, " he says.
the Movie 'Ut and steal horses', is directed by Norwegian Hans Petter/. When the film was nominated, had filmfotografen had filmfotografen not, however, sold the skin before he had shot the bear.
- When the film was selected for the main competition, I had no aspirations to get a price. But when I was asked to come down here(red. Berlin film Festival) yesterday, I could see that there might be something in the wicket, says the happy cinematographer.
Berlin film Festival, which also goes under the name of the Berlinale, is one of the world's leading film festivals.
the Berlinale is one of the largest film festivals
Saturday evening is the coveted prize his beauty has been awarded in the German capital, Berlin.
the main prize goes to the film "Synonymes," which is directed by israeli Nadav Lapid.
the Dane Rasmus Videbæk get a Sølvbjørn home with him for his work with filmfotografi in the film "Ut and steal horses".
learn more about the acclaimed film festival here:
- The international film festival in Berlin is one of the most important festivals in the world. In the vernacular it is also known as the Berlinale.
It was founded in 1951, while Berlin was still divided, and since then it has been handed out every year in February.
- At the festival is awarded the prize his beauty, who is the festival's main award, and silver bear.
- the Bear is Berlin's landmark.
- his beauty is awarded to the best film and the best short film in competition. Also awarded the prize of honor.
the silver bear goes to among other things, best direction, best actor, best actress and best screenplay.
- the Jury encourages films from around the world participate in the festival.
- Each year the displays 400 different films at the festival, including about 100 short films.
The film festival opened with the film "The Kindness of Strangers", as the Danish film director Lone Scherfig is behind.
- this is The first time ever that a Danish produced film opens the festival.
Source: Ritzauread more Close
The French film 'Grâce à Dieu' receives a Sølvbjørn of the so-called Grand Jury - one of the after distribution had begun prestigious prizes.
the silver bear for Best Actor and Best Actress goes to, respectively, Wang Jingchun and Yong Mei for their performance in the chinese film 'So Long, My Son'.