It was hard not to feel sympathy for the handsome 22-year-old Emilie Thorup, when she in the fall were taking part in the TV3 programme 'Love Island'.
Here she found quickly together with the participant, Nicholas Doyle, as she was smaskforelsket in. Viewers at home could follow her struggle to win the Center, the heart, but it never succeeded, and with a broken heart, she chose to leave the program.
TV3 explained her exit with, that there were personal reasons behind it, and subsequently told Emilie Thorup even to multiple media, that she left the villa, because she could not see herself being with anyone other than Nicholas.
But now he has changed his tune had a different sound.
In an Instagram-story tells Emilie Thorup now a completely different version of why she left 'Love Island'. According to her, she chose not even to go, but was forced out.
on Friday evening attended the 'Love Island'-the participant in the Reality Awards 2019 and won the prize as 'the end of newcomer'. A price will be given to a new realitypersonlighed. But according to Emilie Thorup is the price been given to her on a wrong basis.
- I'm doing this live, because I will tell the truth behind my exit from the 'Love Island'. I am very honored to receive the award 'for the year newcomer', but when I received the award, I received it also on a lie. I don't feel that I can win 'this year's newcomer' without telling the here, for I have won the prize, because I have made a reality of the moment, which is based on a lie, she says in the video and elaborates:
I chose not even to leave the 'Love Island'. I was kicked out, or forced out, she says.
Emilie Thorup forliod the villa before the time, but according to her, people are not been put into the right story. Photo: TV3
According to Emilie Thorup had the production a very specific explanation on why they chose to throw her at the gate. They thought that she was about to fall back into an eating disorder, she previously struggled with.
- Two of them, there are bosses on the program, comes to me and says that they have decided in consultation with my psychologist, that I do not need to be there more, because I'm very upset about it. Throughout my casting, I have been honest about my previous eating disorder and told it. They choose to use spiseforstyrrelsen against me and say to me that they can see that I haven't eaten and that I'm sorry and that I had lost so much to me. I had, because the food was bad, and I was sad because of Percy. In such a situation it is natural for me to react such and eat less, saith the realitydeltageren in the video.
Danish celebrity - 13. jan. 2019 - at. 16:08 of Criticism after the game awardshow: It was not prepared
Emilie Thorup did not have to be in the villa for a long time. Photo: Anthon Unger
Emilie Thorup is therefore far from agree with in the production's assessment that she was about to be sick again.
- This is bullshit. For when I come home and visit the psychologist, as it would have been to determine that I was going out, she says, she hasn't been inside the decision. Of course you can see that you are upset about it, and it is natural, when one has been 'dumped'. But I have not seen signs of danger, says the psychologist, says Emilie Thorup.
- I was completely in doubt. I don't know myself well enough? I can't see that I'm about to be sick? But the psychologist says that I am not about to be sick. From this I draw the conclusion that I am not welcome in the 'Love Island'. I feel that they have tampered with us, but I feel that I have been able to see through it. Therefore, they would have me out, I feel, says realitydeltageren.
Danish well-known - 12. jan. 2019 - at. 17:31 Tv-celebrity in the game the attack on the Janni Ree: - You are a bitch
In the video is Emilie Thorup clearly touched by the situation, and several times she says sorry to its followers, as she believes she has failed.
- It is fucking hard. I've been wanting to tell it long, but it has been hard for me, for I feel that I have had a muzzle on. I don't feel that I reached to take the decision itself. Of course, I would even have left the program. In the car on the way to the second hotel tells the media responsible, we say that it is for personal reasons, and the longer it is not. I feel that I was gagged. It is such a rotten way, I have been kicked out.
- I'm incredibly sorry if you feel I have lied to you. I have not felt that I could say it. I feel that I owe it to you to tell what she says at the end of the video.
For Ekstra Bladet says Mette Barnes, who is chief press officer at Nordic Entertainment Group Denmark, which owns TV3, that they have tried to take into account Emilie Thorup, as they do with all other participants.
'It will always be a high priority for us, that our participants thrive when they take one of our tv programs, and if we feel that this is not the case, then we are acting. We have the best of my knowledge tried to live the Emilies wants and needs in the process, as we always do with our participants', she writes in an email to Ekstra Bladet.
The explanation gives Emilie Thorup, however, not much.
- I think it is f-sharp in a hornlygte. They have translated my situation. I know when I have it bad, for I know myself well. They should have drawn me into the decision, but I was not allowed to say anything, and I do not feel that I was given a choice. For they said to me that it was not for discussion. It fits 100 percent, that I could not see myself with anyone other than Nicholas, but they took the decision that I was going out, a long time before I had come to the realization, she says to Ekstra Bladet.
Danish celebrity - 15. dec. 2018 - at. 06:49 Tv-couple goes from each other after infidelity
She believes that she only was thrown out, because she was not good tv anymore.
- I don't give much for it. It is indeed a fine standard replies, they come with, but I do not think, that they think of the characters, but more on what is good tv. And I was not good tv, says Emilie Thorup and stresses that she has received many positive inquiries, since she told her story.
According to the contract with TV3 it is limited in what Emilie Thorup have to say about the program. However, she is not worried about the TV3 comes after her.
- If they will give me a fine for breach of contract, then so be it. I don't care. Now I can see myself in the eyes, and it is the most important, " she stresses.