the Storm is hitting us here soon, and we missed the last boat away from the island.
so says the Danish popstar Bridge to Ekstra Bladet.
Together with her boyfriend Elina Ea Dahl, who is known from the 'Paradise Hotel', he is now on holiday in Thailand, where the tropical storm Pabuk soon to hit.
the Worst is expected to go beyond areas such as Phuket, Koh Samui and Koh Phangan, but also the island of Phi Phi, where the Bridge and Elina staying, is expected to be hit hard.
Kevin Andreasen with the stage name Bro and the boyfriend are caught on the thai island of Phi Phi. Photo: Janus Nielsen
DK MusikNYT - 25. dec. 2018 - at. 23:04 Danish smash hits celebrate: Get the big makeover
Pabuk is the worst storm outside monsunsæsonen in 30 years, and for security reasons, the authorities have suspended all boat traffic to and from the island.
- I will probably shoot at, that there are about ten guests back at the hotel, we live on. The rest is taken away. We do not yet know how safe it is to be here, but we have acted in, so we can survive some days on snacks and cola, if it now should go completely wrong, says Bro, whose civil name is Kevin Andreasen.
He adds with a grin:
- But otherwise, the holiday has been fantastic so far.
Film, tv & radio - 7. dec. 2018 - at. 23:16 English pop star occupies the 'Paradise Hotel'
the Bridge has had a fantastic year 2018, where he stood behind the most played Danish hit, 'South', which was also the theme song for last year's edition of the 'Paradise Hotel'. After hundreds of concerts was a holiday much needed.
For Extra Magazine tells the Bridge that the uncertainty about what will hit is hard to deal with.
- It is uncomfortable to be ignorant, and we can feel that the storm is so small takes to now. So yes, a little nervous are we, well, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
the Phuket News writes that all boat traffic is set.
- All types of boats are prohibited from getting in the water. It includes small boats, speedboats, ferries and others. They are prohibited from leaving the port, reads it, in the opinion of the authorities.
the Bridge was behind the 2018 megahittet 'South', which is written by Basim. Photo: Janus Nielsen
Here reads it also, to the touristic police in the province of Krabi on Thursday morning called on tourists and other passengers to leave just Phi Phi, before bådtrafikken was set.
- There were still individual tourists, which was caught on Phi Phi this morning, so I called the authorities and businesses on Phi Phi to get the tourists away from the island and into the mainland as soon as possible, says the head of the Haad Noppharat Thara-Mu Koh to the Phuket News.
Among the few tourists, who did not away, therefore, Bridge and Elina.
According to the preliminary omens is expected to wind up in the vicinity of 33 meters per second.
the Wind is accompanied by heavy rain, which is already on Thursday evening was about to get Pattanifloden in the south of Thailand to move its spread. And the authorities are also starting to move out into different areas to get people to get away.
It is among others the case in the coastal town of Nakhon Si Thammarat, where the authorities on Friday raced around in the larger cars through the flooded streets with broken power lines to get people out.
- All of that still is within: Please make noise, and we will help you out. I may not be here. I may not be here. It is too dangerous, it sounded from the cars with fitted speakers according to nyhedsbureaet AP.
After Pabuk has hit Thailand, it moves further to the northwest in The Indian Ocean.