It is not only because of the bright hair, to the double Under 23 european champion Anna Emilie Møller stands out.
She is one of the few who dare to challenge the african dominance in the 3000m steeplechase, where the top names a bit strange to have a spring day in Aarhus, more specifically, at the WORLD cup in cross at the Moesgaard Museum.
Verdensrekordholder Beatrice Chepkoech, Kenya and another exception, the VM-silver Courtney Frerichs, the UNITED states is among the competitors, as the 21-year-old Anna Emilie Møller will be meeting on the women's 10 km on a route, as there is great consensus on the never been fiercer.
It will not only be up hill at the Moesgaard Museum's sloping roof of grass, but also the route of the 112 m high Søsterhøj is a big increase, which is made even harder with the sand and mud.
- Normally, I would the day before have run a lap of the route, but I contented myself with walking around, told Anna Emilie Møller the day before the WORLD cup-the race.
- the Route has many 'cool' passages, and it is important to be able to keep a cool head.
- Many will surely go down.
- I am excited to compete on home ground, but I have no concrete goal for the WORLD cup-the race, said Anna Emilie Mills after Friday's big WORLD cup-press conference.
Here she was plunged in one of her unfamiliar situation, together with various celebrities, the three-fold world champion in the half marathon, Geoffrey Kamworor, Kenya, the reigning world champion on the 5000 m Hellen Obiri, also Kenya, but also f. ex. the legend Paul Tergat, Kenya, six times world champion and IAAF president Sebastian Coe, great Britain.
Denmark's biggest name is the only home on a short visit, because she since september has lived and trained in London.
There are not many light-haired girls, who compete against the strong african runners (Photo: Jens Dresling)
She still have daily contact with his coach, the former topløber Kesti Jakobsen, describing the start of the WORLD cup cross as a further step in a development, where it is about to build on the exceptional talent that already has the race at both the OLYMPICS, WORLD cup and european championship.
The overall goal is right now next year's OLYMPICS in Tokyo, and when Saturday's WORLD cup race in the cross is over, the focus is to the line, where hers is the WORLD championships in late september in Doha, Qatar.
- Four years on the new OL,. notes Kesti Jakobsen, who is pleased so long that her student can build on and improve themselves in the competition with the many especially the african runners.
For the impending and long banesæson Anna Emilie Møller, among other things, the plot is a Diamond League competition at Bislet, Oslo in the middle of June in the calendar along with the U 23 european championships in Gävle, a month later.
- It is my last chance to hold up against peers, says Anna Emilie Møller, who in the afternoon is the Danish hope at a WORLD cup in the cross, where many of the african runners along with the hard route, has frightened a lot of european runners away, however, not the phenomenal Norwegian teen, the double european champion Jacob Ingebrightsen, 18 years, that puts up in the D 20 class.