Cardiff were ahead 1-0 after 83 minutes and thus strongly on the way to win over Chelsea in the Premier League.
But in the excitement generated end everything went wrong and it ended with a 1-2 defeat to Cardiff, who are fighting to avoid relegation.
First equalized Chelsea-stopper César Azpilicueta to 1-1 after 84 minutes, although the spaniard stood over a meter offside when the ball was handed to him.
Then it was substituted the Cardiff striker Kenneth Zohore requested by Chelsea's Antonio Rüdiger, when the dane was on the way to goal.
the emergency brake cost a yellow card, but the Cardiff camp thought that the offence ought to be charged to a deportation.
the Cardiff manager Neil Warnock was enraged in the dying minutes, when he saw the result crumble completely with Chelsea-player Ruben Loftus-Cheeks decisive 2-1 goal in injury time.
- It hurts. The judge made it very well, but the most important decisions was contrary to us. It was linjevogteren. It was so disappointing. Chelsea know that they got away with murder.
- Against the big teams you have to have the crucial situations otherwise you, says Warnock, according to AFP.
the Judge ignored two penalties for Cardiff, according to Warnock, who also complain about the lack of red card for Rüdiger.
- The equalizer was really a winner, and if you can not see the offside, so I don't know why you are in the sport.
- I also look back at the two penalties we should have had, as well as the red card against Kenneth Zohore.
- The biggest and best league in the world probably has the worst judges in the moment, consider Warnock.
Cardiff is located just below the relegation zone with 28 points after 31 matches. The team has five points up to Burnley, who have played a match more.
on Wednesday, Cardiff on a difficult task, since bundholdet guests titelbejleren Manchester City.