TJØRRING (Ekstra Bladet): How much resin can there really be in a beard?
- A part is the answer, when you ask Nicholas Øris, that joker with the fact that it has been quite a good match, if only two opponents along the way, drying your hands in the holder's hairy bib.
- Oh, it's great to be here, for I usually run and train together with Michael V. Knudsen, and his screenings are always right in the beard. They have not found out here yet, so it goes much better on the national team.
the Players here are simply flinkere people than those you surround yourself with everyday?
- They are significantly flinkere! But I was now not in doubt – it's damn a lårtehold, I'm at home, says the man who at near a youth side trip to Lemvig has played in Bjerringbro and BSV throughout his life.
It will say that klubkammeraterne do it just to tease?
- It claims they are, it is NOT, menæh... When it happens repeatedly, then it's hard to believe.
There must also be the rowdy opponents, there river in the?
- No, I have not experienced. But in the heat of battle can not be avoided, when you choose to lubricate his fingers into the resin and go for it.
You must be the last man out of the bath?
- It happens some times that harpiksfjerneren not only to be used on the hands. The hands that I just must have lifted a couple of chunks out of his beard.
Nikolaj Øris is happy for, Michael V. Knudsen no longer play on the national team. It must be enough, to old blue eye constantly dries hands in Øris' skægpragt at home in BSV. Photo: Henning Bagger/Ritzau Scanpix
The bulky beard of smoke, as the BSV in 2016 were Danish champions, but now running it again in an impressive way.
How long does it take to get it grown out in this impressive length?
- Well over a year. It requires a little patience.
you Can feint the goalkeeper with it? Look-beard finten...
- Haha. Some of it, I don't actually have control of, is where his beard blowing across. It don't quite know which direction it is going in.
Nikolaj Øris is in addition to the hair growth is also something as rare as a 32-year-old finals-debutant. A right jumper's knee has cost him dearly, but in 2016 he was close, and was so at a hotel in Hvidovre sort of like the last man for the european championships in Poland.
But after Niclas Kirkeløkkes damage, is klubmanden from Jutland, who had completely abandoned the national team, one of landstrænerens more secure cards. And with five thunderous hits on one half of the match in Aarhus on Thursday, he is icy.
Are you just as excited as if you had been 18 and was with the first time?
- I am not. But I think the joy is just so big now, as if I had been a teen.
It takes approx. a year and requires a little patience to get Øris' beards to unfold in this size. Photo: Henning Bagger/Ritzau Scanpix
Are you completely cool about playing for 15,000 in the Box.
- Hard to say. Right now, I think I am – but something else is how to react when it all bimler and bamler. It is a pity for Niclas and too bad for the national team, he is not here, but there is no doubt, hopefully it can make it a fun experience for me. I've certainly been waiting for the opportunity to prove what I can, " says newcomer.
- There is no doubt that equal opportunities to perform slightly better, when you to training all of a sudden, is the first in the queue, and get the most repetitions. It has been great, says the shooter, who is pure poison on the inside of the three-metre.
may he get the shoot-yourself...