The Danish dj and producer, Thomas Vittrup, or as most know him, Kato, share a good and a bad news on its Facebook page Monday evening.
The 38-year-old hitmager tells in the video that he has to cancel a small privatkoncert now on Saturday, because he simply must be the father this week.
In the video says:
- Hello all together. I have a good and a bad news. Get the bad first, he says.
the Article continues under the picture...
Kato stands behind megahits like Hey Shorty, Sjus, Stupid of you and Turn the lights off. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix
He must unfortunately cancel her concert, which otherwise would have taken place on the Saturday, but when the little girl will have to get out this week, he must cancel and hope for understanding.
- It is because of that I must be the father. In is probably not in doubt, that we should have a girl.
In the video he says also, that they had originally due in the beginning of July, but the new is so ready to get out in the world:
- We need to have a girl. It is stuck a little bit. Actually we had a date the third of July, but because the baby is facing the wrong, then she is out this week, sounds it.
- Therefore, I hope that you have understanding for it.
- It becomes the game it here, completes the well-known dj.
Private form he few and is engaged to makeup artist Marlene Thougaard. They have long tried to have a child, so the little girl can one call for a wish child.
Under the coronakrisen have Kato aafholdt small privatkoncerter, which he has called 'forfesten', where he has streamed live and is taken out to the people and given concert in the corona-friendly conditions.