the Danish Crown in Ringsted has been the focal point of an explosion of coronasmittede in the midtsjællandske, where 79 employees now are found infected with the coronavirus.
It is due to, among other things, that several of the Polish workers living under the same roof.
See also: Corona spread last week with the same pace as the first, in may
It tells Jens Hansen, who is press officer for the Danish Crown, to Ekstra Bladet.
- What we see now is, we have some employees, who share an apartment and, preferably, have their network among other employees.
- So one can say that they are all Danish Crown employees. So are the infection inside around the slaughterhouse, because it is there, their contacts, and omgangskredse is.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Jens Hansen says that the company has put all efforts to stop the smittekæderne at the slaughterhouse in Ringsted. Photo: Per Rasmussen
See also: Additional 17 infected at Danish Crown's slaughterhouse in Ringsted, denmark
Danish Crown has nothing to with the accommodation of its employees to do as, for example, experience in other countries such as the UNITED states and Germany.
Several of the Polish workers living under the same roof to save money in connection with their work in Denmark.
According to Jens Hansen has the slaughterhouse's employees acted responsibly, but the infection goes quickly, once it has gotten fat and has come in the door.
- They have been superdygtige to tell minutely, with whom they have been in contact with and when.
- On the way you feel, if someone has been lax, and it has not been the case here. There is not one, there not have been willing to share its experiences with the authorities, says Jens Hansen.
See also: Smitteudbrud grows at the slaughterhouse in Ringsted, denmark - now 44 infected
In the fight to break the smittekæderne in Ringsted and to limit the risk of getting covid-19 check on the company's other slaughterhouses and factories in Denmark introduction there is now temperature control of the employees, when they come in.
Jens Hansen says to Ekstra Bladet, that it was far from certain that they will find new smittekæder on the basis of the initiative, but that measure must be to create awareness on the covid-19 for the employee.
- There is a concrete prevention in it, and a huge value in it. You ensure that this situation all the time is ’in front of the mind’ of the employee, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
At the slaughterhouse in Ringsted, denmark will be an additional 300 employees will be tested in the test program, the authorities have set.
All employees must be tested once a week the next seven weeks.
Danish Crown has about 850 employees at the slaughterhouse in Ringsted.
Body and training Eight theories: Why are men more sick of covid-19