on Monday night were measured with the ATK-wagon Avntoftvej at Søgård in the Aabenraa Municipality, where the maximum speed is 80 kilometres an hour.
A single driver, however, had a heavy højrefod that speedometernålen hit 129 km/h., as he passed the police measuring equipment. But the driver was probably aware he was watched, for he was very strenuous in order not to be recognized.
'the Driver popped out so much, that he ran many meters in the blind with 129 km/h., stupid and dangerous with the pace', writes the South Jutland Police in a tweet.
on Monday night were measured with the ATK on the Avntoftvej at Søgård in Aabenraa municipality. A single driver was very enthusiastic in order not to be recognized...appeared so much that he ran many meters in the dark, with 129km/h, stupid and dangerous with the speed #atkdk #politidk pic.twitter.com/oh0wmICJyb— Sydjyllands Police (@SjylPoliti) 5. February 2019
the Police always draws three percent from the speed to correct for the uncertainty, and then the driver's speed down to 125 km/h., which is hard luck for the huddled man, as he unleashes to get his driver's license revoked conditional. But it still provides a fine of 2000 crowns, plus an appendix more on the 1000 dollars, because hastighedsoverskridelsen is more than 30 percent, which also triggers a clip, and then finally 500 dollars to offerfonden. So waiting for a clip in the card and a fine of a total of 3500 dollars, if you can identify the driver.
- Because he is the veil, then we go in and find the number on the car, and out from it then take contact to the registered owner, which one pray tell, who has led the car, says Knud Reinholdt, vicepolitiinspektør, the South Jutland Police, to Ekstra Bladet.
If the owner will not disclose who has led the car, so he risks a fine for violating the færdselslovens § 65, which is about accountability. The fine is 2500 dollars.
- So if the blurry fartbilist is brazen enough, he may thus get 1000 dollars cheaper, if he refuses to acknowledge that he himself is behind the wheel?
- If fartoverskridelsen is under 30 percent, so we don't care who has driven the car, so goes the fine only to the registered owner. But as soon as it makes a cut, then it must go to the driver. But the police must bring the proof of who has led the car. But I have seen the picture, and it could be, there were other things we could work on, if he refuses, says Knud Reinholdt.
It is not the first time that the South Jutland Police encounter on the creative drivers behind the wheel. In november came the user interface to the operator of a motorist, who took a picture of the photo-wagon, while he was blitzet.
Inattention is bl.a. when the driver of a car chooses to photograph our fotovogn, while he is driving and is thus not aware of its own speed. We repay them with a sharp, not blurry photo of him, as well as impose a fine in his E-box in the course of the coming weeks. #politidk #atkdk pic.twitter.com/XM1wxnCCX0— Sydjyllands Police (@SjylPoliti) November 30, 2018
- He gets an extra fine for using handheld phone while driving. He was measured to run 59 km/h., where he must drive 50 km/h., so it makes 1000 dollars of fine for fartforseelsen and extra 1500 dollars for the use of the cell phone, says Knud Reinholdt.
This driver is, however, also fortunate, even if it is decided that the use of handheld communication devices - including mobile phones - must cost a clip in the map, then the law is not in force yet. Then he unleashes with a total of 2500 dollars for the expensive photo from both angles.
So although it may seem more dangerous to doll themselves behind the wheel of 129 km/h. than holding a phone up to 59 km/h., then, release the motorist from Aabenraa without tillægsstraf for inattentive driving.
- How is the law screwed together. But if the user interface to the operator can indicate that you eat a sandwich, shave or put on makeup and thus is inattentive and, for example, comes over in the opposite lane, so we can get after them. It is not with impunity that the low run-time error, says Knud Reinholdt.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
Community - 26. dec. 2018 - at. 12:34 Crazy behavior: Is the year's worst road users?