Wages are simply too low.
And our available members report that they are being offered just about the minimum wage and finding it hard to get over 150 dollars an hour.
- So, they prefer to get out and find a job at a Danish employer that offers a decent wage.
See also: Will have 600 billion by the EU: don't Bother to work
so says Frank Christiansen, a-kasseleder in 3F south Zealand, to the Magazine 3F about the people who right now are in the process of building the new storstrømsbro.
In the south zealand and Falster, serves a construction worker namely, according to the Magazine, usually 175 dollars an hour, but even if brobygningen is paid for by tax dollars, so it is typically Italian, romanians, and Portuguese, based - to a wage that is somewhere between 128 to $ 140 dkk per hour.
- Tjaaa... it is right after the book!
- It is like a majority of people want, writes Peter P in a comment to the case on the 3F Fagbladets Facebook-profile - a comment that no one has responded to, while Fred P has gained 10 likes for this proposal:
- Had they charged that the work will be in Danish hands - and with the Danish labor, then they had killed two birds with one stone.
- Avoided social dumping and kept the recovery underway in the uk, writes Thorkild P, but what do you think?
See also: 120 dkk per hour is: But no one would sell sausages together with Maja