If it becomes too cumbersome to sort the waste, people begin not to take it seriously -and then the sorting then.
- perhaps It was better that the waste is sorted properly at some affaldsstationer, where you can really sort down in the details.
the Danish policy - 16. jun. 2020 - pm. 09:41 War on your garbage: New agreement ready
How to write Brian H in one of the most popular (51 likes) of the 400 comments that are written on the DR News Facebook-profile on the wide affaldsaftale environment minister Dan Jørgensen in the day could present.
An agreement that from 1. July 2021 to 'streamlining the collection of the Danish waste by bl.a. introduce requirements for local authorities on the same collection of 10 different kinds of waste: food, paper-, cardboard-, metal-, glass-, plastic-, textile waste, drinking and fødevarekartoner, residual waste and hazardous waste' as it is called in aftaletexten.
And Jesper is not the only one who think the future sounds complicated:
- I think now that it fills enormously in my kitchen in the apartment, to sort in 5-6 categories, writes William G, and Daniel E seems some robots to do the work:
- I do not understand why one - when you now have all the robots, that may be all for today - get the combustion to have a tape, where it sorts it all.
- It can be done. And then we would get rid of all the buckets, writes Daniel and on the nation! type 'jaja' basically the same, but with slightly other words:
- Dan Jørgensen, you can stick your 10 trash cans up your ass.
See also: Kæmpebommert
however, There are 'only' up to is single-family detached house shall have a maximum of four waste containers in the garden, and the agreement also opens up 'to establish a technological solution, if it can ensure comparable quality in recycling and the same low degree of waste, separate collection leads to'. But regardless of the number of bins, then it seems Michael S from Haderslev, which is an overlooked problem:
See also: Tough times for recycling: Waste bill increases
- I believe that there is a further angle on the subject of 'bins/genbrugsbeholdere' - 'design of waste bins/genbrugsbeholdere'.
- We live in a country where we would very much like to pride ourselves on our design-/design competencies, and where creativity in many context has produced solutions that we have been able to be happy for, and proud of, and which other countries have recognized us.
- But when it comes to the trash cans and genbrugsbeholdere which stands around the country, so I do not think there are many people who see these necessary installations such as expression of neither creative or formgivningsmæssige beads.
- They are generally incredibly obtrusive, and the design bears the imprint of that engineering work – 'must fit into one or other device on a truck', and nothing else.
Michaels buckets. Private
- the fact Alone that the vast majority of buckets have the handle to use, when the bucket needs to be run out to the tarmac or the truck, sitting in the same place as the hinges for the lid! Affix the bucket up against a wall, must be m.a.o. choose whether you want to have easy to lift the lid, or easy to move on the bucket, because you can't have both.
- In a country with many creative individuals, it must be possible to design the bins, which is much more user-friendly and much less intimidating.
- The current horrors (in all their versions) decorate in any way but the scar, both in the city, village, street and residential street.
- It can be done better, and no time could well be better than now, where we obviously again have the opportunity for a higher level of sorting, writes Michael R, who would like to see a design competition for the millions of garbage cans to stand around in Denmark.
If you have a bid on a nice trash can so use this mail. So see Michael and the nation! on the proposals received.