It should be a form to get her new computer, if it is already at the delivery does not work.
The thought Dan Andersen also, since he in the beginning of december took hold of the computerfirmaet Dell to complain about his purchase.
- They are nice enough, but there is not a damn thing, notes vestjyden in the day, after having spent nearly two months to get his money back.
The many weeks have gone by waiting for answers that don't show up to keep. And the promises that are being broken.
- the Vast majority will surely get a computer that works. But the few like me who get in trouble, they are simply sjoflet, believe Dan Andersen.
One of the cost around in a ring, promised a lot, and so you can't get in contact with them, as long as they're not calling back as they have promised.
Photo: Christer Holte
The first broken promise was that the computer would be swapped with a new one.
But since the customer service yet could not live up to the promise, was Dan invited to lie about, that there was an error on the computer. He should just take advantage of its return policy, but did not say anything about the error, said the council.
- Customer service explains the sudden, I must say that I have regretted the purchase. I may just not say that it is in pieces.
- But of course, I would not accept that I should send the computer back and pay for it. For if you regret your purchase, you must pay for the return freight.
- I will not lie about it or buy the model again, which is now 1600 dollars more expensive, since I bought it.
When Dell finally, take the computer back, occurs the next problem. Namely, to get the money back.
- They have all the time some new explanations. So they have problems with their computers, then they are sick, and suddenly they can't meet it, as they have promised. Or also have the right section not been told that I have to have the money back.
finally, making money, missing something of the amount, so the first 29. January, Dan Andersen got all his money.
- you Must shop at Dell again?
- No, it sounds very clear from Dan Andersen.
– What do you think, Dell should learn from your case?
- They need to get the problems solved instead of dragging the cases out and send the customers in circles. For that is all that they do.
- What gives you for your explanations, that your case is unusual?
- Well, when I look at their past with poor customer service and the problems that others are sharing on Trustpilot right now, so it seems, therefore, that it is here the problem goes again and again for many customers.
Dell: - Everything has just gone wrong
At Dell put Christian Riise, who is communications and marketing director in Denmark, down flat after having reviewed Dan Andersen's case.
- I can only say that I completely agree with Dan in that it has been a long and unfortunate scenario.
- And I can fully understand that Dan is frustrated and unhappy. That is why I have twice spoken with Dan, and I apologise on behalf of Dell as an organization.
According to Christian Riise is the case, however, quite unusual. Also though several other customers on Trustpilot currently tells us about similar bad experiences with Dell's customer service.
- When I look at the number of orders, we deal in Denmark, it is therefore surprisingly few complaints we receive.
- But, that said, I agree that a dissatisfied customer is one too many. That's why we take always a complaint seriously.
the Problems that Dan Andersen has seen, considers the Christian Riise is a combination of events, each of which is drawn the matter out.
- It is a very unfortunate procedure, which consists of misunderstandings, missing expectations, illness and christmas holidays.
- Everything is just gone wrong, which gives an extra bad experience for Dan.
One of the problems in the case are, among other things, to customer service, according to Dan Andersen in the beginning, it promised that the computer could just be returned.
- The normal procedure is that we are trying to fix your computer. Here, our service team communicated that it should just be swapped.
- It is just not what we normally do, " says Christian Riise, who neither could get the be - or ruled out, to Dan Andersen got a promise of a new computer.