'Arbejdsnedlæggelsen in the morning on Monday. 1. april 2019 will be completed.'
'Enough is enough.'
the words gave a group of anonymous DSB-staff on Sunday night sound in an email to Ekstra Bladet. The group, who fear for their future in the DSB will not stand up, guarantee the in other words, there will be a strike tomorrow.
'We DSB employees will just give the answer in the form of these pictures,' reads the message on, which has two pictures attached.
'DSB can expect as written on the attached images.'
On both pictures taken on Saturday in an unknown location in Denmark and with a professional camera, you can see the same flyer, in which the employees are raging against the DSB.
Community - 31. mar. 2019 - at. 21:06 trade Union in the appeal before togkonflikt: Use of brokers now
Here is one of the pictures, as the anonymous group of the DSB employees on Sunday night shared with the media. Private
Community - 31. mar. 2019 - at. 16:24 Gridlock threatens Monday: Now warns DSB passengers
the Problem is, according to them, that from tomorrow no real tillidsfolk found in the whole of the DSB, as the company has chosen to terminate each of the office-bearers are.
instead, the immediate manager carry out among other rosters and be a mouthpiece for the management, explains the.
the DSB warned on Sunday afternoon, therefore, the travellers whether they have received notice of the strike, which would be illegal to implement and does not have the support from the staff of the organization.
the DSB therefore urges all travelers to check the Itinerary before they travel out on Monday, as the strike may begin as early at 4 in the night.
And here the second image with the same flyer. Private
There is a reported work stoppages d. 1. april in the period 04-15. the— DSB (@omDSB) 31. march 2019
Being arbejdsnedlæggelsen a reality, can the ticket be used for travel d. 2. april, or refunded without a fee. the
Refund tickets herhttps://t.co/T0oVwqKD6W or here https://t.co/pLh0zpJswS pic.twitter.com/wSALPjLGQK
Friday night sent out a press release from the Danish Jernbaneforbund, where it reads:
'There is no longer tillidsfolk in the DSB from Monday the 1. april (and no, it is not an April fool)'
'Salary for april is Dsb's assessment of how the future system should look like. It is not something, as a Danish Jernbaneforbund have negotiated - let alone know how to look!'
According to the press release from the Danish Jernbaneforbund have Extra Magazine received a press release signed 'employees in the RAILWAYS'.
the People behind it are scared of losing their jobs, and therefore, there is no one who will put my name to the message. But according to Ekstra sources with close knowledge of the case, there is a high probability that the traffic is being stifled in Denmark on Monday.
Update:.16:00. the— DSB (@omDSB) 31. march 2019
As udgangsspunkt expect the DSB, that the trains running on schedule in the morning of the 1. april. the
We recommend that you check the Itinerary before the journey. https://t.co/lZ1yFMSPc8
On the other side of the table makes the DSB ready to go in court, if arbejdsnedlæggelsen becomes a reality.
- We have already informed the Danish Industry and the Danish Employers ' association, that there will be talk of a wildcat walkout. And I will send a letter to the Danish Jernbaneforbund, where I'm in clear terms says that I expect that they are asking people to let be to strike work. If this happens, it is so ufint, as it can be, " says Poul Gemzøe-Enemark, vice president, DSB.
at the same time disputes the DSB, that there is no space to tillidsfolk in the DSB. 28. march sent the DSB thus a letter to Henrik Horup, president of the Danish Jernbaneforbund, which reads:
'as regards the question of the shop stewards after 1. april 2019, so must we, in regard to our discussion in the autumn of 2018 to make the point that the transition to the new tillidsrepræsentantregler, were deferred to the 1. april 2019, at the request of the Danish Jernbaneforbund, as connected should have the necessary time to get in place with the new elections of shop stewards. We must, therefore, propose that the parties agree to follow the new TR-agreement negotiated among the parties, and that the Danish Jernbaneforbund within 1. april 2019 notify the DSB(...), the shop stewards who are selected as tillidsrepæsentant of the DSB by this agreement.'
Poul Gemzøe-Enemark says that the parties have agreed that it would be appropriate with 41 tillidsfolk. Moreover, the supplement he the letter:
- Either they must rely on a misunderstanding, or also informs the chemists.
Here is the conflict between the DSB and the employees
An unnamed press release has announced the stoppage among DSB staff Monday 1. april.
Here you can get an overview of the conflict between the DSB and the staff.
* In 2017, reported the DSB into the Danish Industry and was terminating all existing agreements with their employees.
* In november of 2018 led the disagreements on the new agreements to several work stoppages and cancelled trains.
* At the end of the same month promised the DSB and the Danish Jernbaneforbund to bury the hatchet.
* But now it looks hard, says chairman of the Danish Jernbaneforbund Henrik Horup for TV2.dk:
- We will not make any progress in the negotiations right now. They're interrupted. I'm of the belief that other players on the field, before we can move on, he said 30. march 2019 to the tv station.
* English Jernbaneforbund held on Saturday 30. march 2019 a meeting with the Danish Employers ' association.
* the Meeting was hasteindkaldt of the DSB, according to Ekstra Bladet on Friday, 29. march 2019 referred to a press release, allegedly from the employees of the DSB, which heralds the stoppage on Monday, October 1. april in period at 04.00 pm 15.
* After the meeting, the associated announced on its website that it "is neither called for or is behind by a possible wildcat stoppage, the 1. april 2019".
* the Associated stresses that it "must not occur overenskomststridige work stoppages, and that the members must keep the work normalized the 1. april 2019".
* DSB grants Sunday 31. march, that basically reckon that the trains are running as normal on Monday 1. april, but that as a rail passenger should check the Itinerary or the DSB's website an additional time.
Sources: Ritzau, Danish TV2.dk, Danish Jernbaneforbund.
Community - 31. christmas. 2018 - at. 20:52 DSB to shut down all the escalators at the central railway station