last week came the highly controversial blogger and influencer Fie Laursen once again in vogue, when she advertised for sugardating; a kind of gråzoneprostitution, where typically younger women for alms-giving goes out with some older men.
See also: Thunders against Fie Laursen: Advertise for sugardating
It was something, as a variety of media addressing issues, but licensmediet DR condemned in the P1 programme 'Shitstorm' Laursen, who bl.a. nourish itself by advertising more or less worthwhile products and services.
See also: Fie Laursen should not be condemned
- For the first time ... so we come with an invitation to cease to follow a well-known influencer (Fie Laursen, ed.) in Denmark, it sounded from the radio host Mads Aagaard Danielsen in the 'Shitstorm'.
- We urge simply to keep up with to follow Fie Laursen. Just drop it in. Keep up with to follow her.
See also: Known rages against Fie Laursen
Medværten, Sanne Cigale Benmouyal, assured that she would stop following Fie Lausen.
- It is good to hear, receipted Mads Aagaard Danielsen.
So, Ekstra Bladet has asked Jacob Sloma Damsholt, redaktionschef on the 'Shitstorm' on P1, if he backs up about the host's call for a boycott of the Fie Laursen.
- It was a good piece of advice to those who follow her, to let be with it. I also think it is perfectly fine. 'Shitstorm' is a program which aims to talk about digital formation and also be a guide to how to move in the digital jungle. There is a growing phenomenon with influencere and bloggers, as their accounts advertise and promote products and services. It has our journalistic attention, the equivalent of editorial manager
- So if the hosts on the program do not like a specific blogger, it's perfectly fine that they encourage many thousands of listeners to stop following them?
- It is not about whether the hosts can like a specific blogger. It's about the widespread problem with how much advertising young people are exposed to advertising from the idols on social media.
- How many of the program's followers are minors?
- The measures we do not carefully, but the program has good fat in a younger audience.
- It sounds as if the hosts have some private aversioner against Fie Laursen?
- I don't experience, that the hosts have any private versions against her. Any other person who advertised for the sort, we would also concern ourselves with.
- it Can to call for that the listeners do not follow the Fie Laursen, have the undesirable opposite effect; that she actually gets more attention?
- the Desire is to focus on a serious issue. We are already there, where she gets so much attention, that we have to deal with her.
- it Can be difficult in the future to get the Fie Laursen in the speech, when now the program has put so much distance for her to encourage listeners to not to deal with her?
- It is a risk we are ready to run. I can easily imagine that the Fie Lausen will be in the 'Shitstorm' in spite of it here.
- it May not seem unfair that the two permanent hosts on state-funded DR sits and condemns a private media operator as Fie Laursen and calls on the listeners to boycott her, thus her business is in danger of disappearing?
- Yes, it is fair. It is an important consideration to take here, and it is the very young people, as follows Fie Laursen. The treats we journalistic. We relate not to whether people subsequently get a bad business.
Danish well-known - 23. may. 2020 - pm. 15:21 After the new Fie Laursen-scandal: Politicians will intervene