Right at the moment posted a series of fake advertisements on the internet and on social media, in which the well-known DR-host Ulla Essendrops name is being abused.
In advertising, it is argued, among other things, to Ulla Essendrop is stopped as the host of 'the Studio' in the place to start a cremefirma.
But the advertising is false, and it has now received the Ulla Essendrop to respond.
On her Instagram profile, she warns its followers not to jump on the false advertising.
'the Rumors of my stops is greatly exaggerated. Several viewers have in the past few days made me aware that there abound stories of to I set the tv career (to start a cremefirma, it's reported). I do not know who is behind these rumors and why they are crafted, but they are under all circumstances false. If you encounter similar lookup it will be a great help if you send a screendump and/or the reviewer it', writes Ulla Essendrop on his profile.
Show this posting on Instagram
Rumors of my stops is greatly exaggerated. Several viewers have in the past few days made me aware that there abound stories of to I set the tv career (to start a cremefirma, it's reported). I do not know who is behind these rumors and why they are crafted, but they are under all circumstances false. If you encounter similar lookup it will be a great help if you send a screendump and/or reviewer. #scam #fakenews
For Extra Magazine tells Ulla Essendrop, that she was first made aware of the advertisements of a foreign man on the street.
- There was an older man who stopped me on the street and said he was sorry, that I stopped at 'the Studio'. I was very surprised, because I had no places, sounds from tv host.
- Subsequently I have been contacted by several viewers who have seen the commercials and send pictures of them to me. Most of those who write, have realised that it is a scam, and that it will not fit, but there are also some who fall into the trap, even though it is a big lie, she continues.
Ulla Essendrop warn the danes about the false advertising. Picture
Ulla Essendrop wonder especially about who is behind the ads and what they get out of using just her name.
- It is not, because it is sin for me, or I sit and wail over it. But I will be very curious to find out who is behind, and what their motivation is to share the here false rumors. I'm not the first, it has happened to. My colleague Kåre Quist has also been out for something like that recently. There really must be someone who is bored, for it has no purpose to write that I stop on tv to sell the cream, says Ulla Essendrop.
- It is too bad that there is talk that does not fit. It would also be a vexed situation, if my bosses saw it and thought that it was good, when I haven't told them that I 'stop', she says on on the false advertisements.
She warns, therefore, also the danes to jump on the false rumors.
- I know very well even for it there with that one quick look for something on the net and not get it decoded and thinking that it is true. It is super annoying, and I can certainly understand that for some looks like a real news. But it fits not. You can often see it on, that it is really bad Danish. It is clear that much of it has been through Google Translate, says Ulla Essendrop.
Ulla Essendrop has chosen to give the cases of the false advertising on to the lawyers in the DR.
- I have said it to the press offices and juraafdelingen in the DR, so they sit and gather to the pile with me and my other colleagues, who have been out for something of the same. So we must see if we can find out where it originates from.
She calls on the danes, who must encounter a false advertising, as the deals with her, to send a picture of it on to her.
On the way, I can send it on, and then we can get an overview of where it comes from, and how extensive it is.
Ulla Essendrop is far from the first celebrity dane, who has got his name misused in a false advertising. Ekstra Bladet has in the past, among other things written about Sofie Linde and Chili Klaus, who has experienced similar problems.