you Move you out on the roads during the Thursday evening or night, you must be extra cautious.
the Roads are in several places in the country are icy and have already led a series of traffic accidents.
Temperatures are quickly declining, and with the snowfall earlier in the day, it is a toxic cocktail. It is not so much because of it, which is fallen down, but because of the landscape and freezes into ice, says Frank Nielsen, duty meteorologist at DMI.
the Worst is the situation in the southern part of the country and Nordvestsjælland, but the whole country has got a place salt within the last 12 hours.
- So there is salt on the roads. But there will always be a risk of traffic accidents. You should therefore pay extra attention. Is there a bit of snow along the way, it's a good idea to be more aware, says Jakob Riis-Petersen, officer at Directorate transport hub.
Jacob Riis-Petersen would advise you to keep an eye on trafikmeldingerne, if you want to get out and run.
- There might come some rain showers, that make, that the road suddenly becomes smooth. Throughout the evening and night, you have to be extra opmærskom. So it is a good idea to run in better time than you bargained for.
And so one should drive carefully, and it is important that you keep a good distance to the running front, says an officer at the Directorate transport hub.
the Article continues under the tweetet ...
in Many places, it has been a wet day, with rain, sleet and melting snow . Typically come between 3 and 10 mm , and now in the evening and in the night there will be widespread frost so be careful out there, in many places it can be icy pic.twitter.com/Jws8gSm00f— DMI (@dmidk) 17. January 2019
A sharpened attention is also the best advice from Frank Nielsen, duty meteorologist at DMI.
- Look down at the ground, before you jump up on the bike. It may be, you can't see, which is smooth, because there is no snow, but ice. It is the same with sidewalks. Look up, and see, whether there is a clear sky. There is it, there is definitely frost.
- When everything wet is frozen solid, there are probably many who have problems with getting the cars lock up on Friday morning. And even worse there is a big risk to skvatte on the sidewalk and bicycle paths, said the officer meteorologist at DMI, and continues:
- But the sun shines on Friday, so it freezes now, it will melt.
Friday will be the temperatures between one and four degrees, so the ice on the roads melts in the course of Friday morning.
The next few days it will be plus degrees in the daytime and freezing temperatures at night. But when there is large amounts of precipitation, there is no prospect of slippery roads.