Friday can be quite summery, with up to 23 degrees.
So clear is the message from Thyge Rasmussen, who is on duty meteorologist at DMI.
He says to Ekstra Bladet that it is especially of Zealand, which is favored by warm weather.
- today we may well reach up to 22-23 degrees in the eastern part of the country.
According to the DMI is a high pressure over Russia has been weakened, and the warm air flows over Denmark from the south, which gives the possible 23 degrees.
After the warm morning come, the rain to the Denmark in the course of the afternoon and evening.
- There is a change of weather on the way. There is rain and thunder on the way from the north of Germany, which reaches up to Jutland and Funen, across the morning, eastern Jutland in the afternoon, and so when the Copenhagen evening, sounds from Thyge Rasmussen.
- We should expect that the end of the day pretty wet in many places, and there can even be thunder in it in many places, he continues.
It is especially in parts of Jutland, that could fall a part the precipitation in the late afternoon, says the officer at DMI.
- It seems that it is the south-western part of the country that will be hardest hit, which may fall 10-15 millimeters.
There is also a wet weekend is in sight, informs Thyge Rasmussen.
- It seems that weekendvejret also will be marked by rain. There will be a little look to the sun, but the temperature will remain around 15 degrees.