do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select the image or video (5 mb) Send the Upload photo/video, Close the
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
- Yes, you get the not exactly in the spring mood with this weather, notes, DMI meteorologist Henning Gisselø.
The next few days and nights offers namely on what the weatherman refers to as 'cool and ill-tempered weather.'
the Cold, sleet, hail, and thunder is the weather menu, which we can expect in the coming days, according to DMI.
- Friday starts proper with sunshine from the morning. But then begins the clouds to come into the country. It gets windy, and we must expect both hail and thunderstorms. The temperature in the daytime not getting above 10 degrees, so it is something of a difference in relation to april, we have reached 25 degrees, says Henning Gisselø to Ekstra Bladet.
on the Night of Saturday will be cold and we can smoke down to a few degrees below zero. Bygerne can also go over to sleet or perhaps snow in the night. And it may cause problems for the many sommerplanter.
- I will probably recommend that you bring them in or cover them for, says the weatherman.
- It is very unusual to see snow in may, says Henning Gisselø.
But the night of Saturday there seems to fall a part sleet and maybe even snow. The snow that falls, can probably be lying in the course of the night. But as soon as the sun rises on Saturday morning, it melts again.
on Saturday it gets a bit warm again. There comes not so many showers.
- But we may well get both hail and thunder on Saturday, though not as much as Friday.
Sunday comes in the great feature to remind on Saturday, so we are not exactly on the discretion of the weekend in the meeting.
- It is something of a dull start to the month of may. Next week promises not to be much better. I expect that we will not get above the 10 degree heat, says Henning Gisselø.
DMI expounded earlier in the week the prospect for the first weeks of may - also here was the message; it gets cold!