In the next week it may be a good idea to find a sunscreen when moving out.
It will become warmer and warmer with sun and dry weather until the year first day of summer Tuesday, with temperatures in some places over 25 degrees.
- It looks really nice out the next few days. Special from the weekend, it becomes almost summery up to and including Tuesday, which seems to be the allervarmeste day with weak to light and wind in changing directions, " says Lars Henriksen, vagtchef at DMI.
on weekends in the periods to come the clouds from the east and southeast, but according to vagtchefen looks like some clouds, as the sun can easily shine through.
- So in general, I think, that you will experience it as quite a nice weather in all places.
When the water temperature is still low, the temperature on the coasts, also lower than on land.
- Special east-facing coasts with onshore wind will be less hot. And from the Wednesday and Thursday of next week will be a lot cooler again, as it typically is in Denmark. So we get just a summery period, and then it goes sadly downhill again, " says Lars Henriksen.
- So now it's back with the sunscreen?
- Definitely, it should be taken. If one zooms at the beach now and are vinterbleg, then it goes strong.