Coronosmittede, which will not be at home in isolation, to wear fodlænke in 14 days.
It suggests the Danish people's Party as an alternative to Inger Støjbergs suggestions that the police should be able to tvangsisolere infected, if they refuse to be at home.
In a Facebook lookup type DF's Peter Skaarup, that it is a well-known system from the prison system, and he does not believe that it is a violent response to the Danish personal freedom.
'I do not think it is a particularly intrusive step that should go with fodlænke in the 14 days, it lasts, but it can ensure that we know where people are, without having to intrude unnecessarily into people's private lives,' he writes in the advertisement.
See also: Danish Crown closes slaughterhouse
the Proposal is made, after it emerged that several of the coronasmittede slagteriarbejdere in Ringsted failed to comply with their quarantine and moved around in the city. However, the proposal must relate to all coronasmittede, also students - theoretically.
- It is the consequence of that we have seen some of those who have been infected in connection with the Danish Crown slaughterhouse, evidently not respected, that they should stay at home in quarantine, says Peter Skaarup.
He tells that it must be a job for the police to track down where there might be a use for fodlænkerne.
- if you Think not, it works kriminaliserende to use leg irons?
- in any case It is not what we are talking about. It is a measure to protect all of us against those who will not comply with the rules, he says.
- But this is so only on the slagterimedarbejdere, or should the police also out and patrol for school children who are sent home with the coronavirus?
- No, I do not imagine that it is a big group. I think it is the few who will not comply with the rules. I so the the here images from the neighbors in Ringsted, who was outraged to see that some with the corona virus going around, says Peter Skaarup.
- the Proposal must surely apply to all and not only Polish slagterimedarbejdere, and it becomes not a little tricky to find out, who must have fodlænke on?
- It needs the police to assess, he says.