the Danish people's Party does not change the position in the asylpar case, even if Information on Wednesday could bring a slide from a power point presentation that shows that there was given instructions that the asylpar, where one party is under 18 years of age, should be separated without exceptions.
It is presented as a new evidence of aliens, integration, Inger Støjberg (V) gave an illegal instruction to its officials on the separation of the couple in 2016.
- It doesn't change our position. Fundamentally, I do not think that the so-called revelations contributes with so much new, says udlændingeordfører in the Danish people's Party Martin Henriksen on the new documents.
- There have certainly been misunderstandings, and it has been a messy process. But we are talking about something that gradually set back several years.
- In the Danish people's Party, we simply do not get worked up over it, he says.
the Case has been pending for years, as an instruction to separate the couple without exception, would have been illegal. Inger Støjberg has said that she has given an illegal instruction, but told the civil service, that there could be no exceptions.
But the explanation has spokeswoman on integration for The Radical Sofie Carsten Nielsen is not much left over for.
- That is to get the thing forward, as the minister and the ministry have filed. Now shows a clear power point, that it was an illegal instruction, and that it was carried out in the life.
- It is in conflict with what the minister has repeated again and again, she says and continues:
- It is illegal. However, the minister is allowed to be seated, because a majority in the Danish Parliament say that it is just very that the minister is lying. It becomes the standard, then we can not rely on anything.
Johanne Schmidt-Nielsen, spokeswoman on integration for the Unity, has the same attitude:
- no matter what else we believe about immigration policy, then we should be able to agree that ministers should rule in accordance with English law and speak the truth in Parliament. Both are challenged here, she says.
Martin Henriksen, however, at any time, that the matter was allowed to lie after two years of consultation and debate.
- We believe there are other things in immigration matters, there is more material to deal with.
- Life is too short to get worked up, just because Johanne Schmidt-Nielsen and Sofie Carsten Nielsen is doing it, he says.