the Story about Jesper Worres termination as the race director of PostNord Denmark Around no end. And now take the case a new twist.
After Sunday's DCU convention could president Henrik Jess Jensen namely, the reveal that Worre may still not have finished in the union. Despite the fact that DCU's director, Martin Elleberg Petersen, last week came out clearly that Worre does not have a future in the DCU:
- We extend the agreement with Jesper Worre. We want something else, said Martin Elleberg Petersen, who in bestyrelsesreferatet from 2. June briefed the board on exactly the.
But how to have Henrik Jess Jensen it is not.
- I think, actually like to, that we will ask for talk time, when we have closed the agreement with the consultant, but it is still open, so we are debating continue, says Henrik Jess Jensen to Ekstra Bladet.
He will not relate to its director's announcement.
- I can only say what I say. I have it like that until an agreement is signed, then the open, he says. As long as there is a proposal that is signed, then there is a possibility, and it is the confidentiality, deepens the DCU president.
- So Jesper Worre is not quite finished yet in the DCU context?
- For me, it is said, that so long as an agreement is signed, then it is not closed. I am awaiting that signature on a final agreement, reiterating Henrik Jess Jensen.
the Confusion is so total. Jesper Worre is fired by the DCU, or is he still a part of the organization?
Sports and Games Troels Bech: - Who the hell can live with it?
Sports and Games - Whistled in the east and the west
See also: DCU president saved
See also: Chicken on the DCU: Sick management culture