the Tv host Jes Dorph-Petersen recently stood up in BT and told in detail about the tinnitus disease that has plagued him the past 25 years.
Hyletonen have hung by the 59-year-old tv-host, since he to a concert in the pump casing in Copenhagen had stood too close to a speaker.
On the stage stood Jesper Binzer in the front for the hard-hitting rock band D-A-D.
Binzer does not remember even the specific concert, however, says to Ekstra Bladet that he has several times spoken with Jes Dorph-Petersen about the incident.
- I do not remember the concert, but if he (Jes Dorph-Petersen, eds.) say it, then it is true, says Binzer.
do you Feel complicit in his damaged hearing?
- Well, he has said it to me several times with a twinkle in his eye, when we have made interviews. And of course I carry on a tiny bit of guilt and get a, 'it was too bad'-feeling when I hear about how some things that are irreversible, as people have exposed themselves to.
- I think it is a sin for him, but I can really not take personal responsibility for it. But he has tried much to give me the guilt and shame, and I literally me around every time, says Jesper Binzer followed by a hearty laugh.
So you have not said sorry?
- Not literally, but I have certainly expressed my condolences. I have also said to him, that at one time, must learn that one should not stand up of speakers. It is at most the fortunately, also good, that one should not, says Binzer.
- We play just as high as we possibly can and can. If you stand right up by the speakers, so I could not answer for the consequences, says Jesper Binzer on band's upcoming concerts on the Green Concert. Photo: Per Lange
Jes Dorph is not a second in doubt that his hearing damage solely his own responsibility.
- I'm not a skid sur them. I would really like to stress. I had even put me there, and I had probably got it (tinnitus, red) anyway. It is not that I was completely tinnitus-free the day before the concert, and then I got it suddenly. So it will be a pretty big tightening to give the D-A-D all the blame, he says to Ekstra Bladet, and continues:
- I asked myself up to the speaker to get as loud music as possible, and I tell me also, in fact, that they simply played higher then. In addition, it was an excellent concert.
Dorph says that he and Binzer has had the opportunity to talk about the famous concert.
- I have in quotes scolded him out on tv about it once. It was just for fun, and it was in Go' aften Danmark, he says, and adds, that he - since he stood forward with his story - has received numerous enquiries from people with exciting proposals for alternative treatments.
do you Use now earplugs here in 2018 when you go to the concert?
- unfortunately, I have to say no. I have it a little in the same way, with the earplugs, as I tend to run with the bicycle helmet. I know that I ought to do it, ending the Jes Dorph-Petersen.
Binzers best advice
If you want to avoid hearing damage, according to Jesper Binzer a simple and inexpensive method that can be recommended.
- the The latest many years have I played a concert with the yellow ear plugs. And I will also be taking to the concert with the yellow ear plugs. I have learned the lesson after many years in the rehearsal room, where the hyletone just was absolutely love sick to have to do. Therefore, there is nothing else to do than to take the yellow arbejdsmands-earplugs in, he says, and continues:
- If you like to sleep with a hyletone in the ear, then just continue to stick your head into the speakers. If you are not a fan of drones, you just gone a few steps back or take ear plugs in the ears.