- Nice of the young girl.
- Therefore, it is also great to shop there. Always helpful.
How to write Karin's in one of the 24 comments that are written on the SN.dk about the young cashier from Lidl in Nykøbing Sjælland, the other day helped a confused and currently, the poor customer, who first could not find his purse, and when it was found, had to find that there were missing about 40 pounds.
And Linda are not the only one who is excited about 'sunbeam-the story'. The young cashier downloaded namely resolutely its own privae credit card, and paid the missing amount:
- Nice with so good a story,
- we could learn something of the in our busy everyday lives,
- I would be pope proud if it was my daughter, ❤, writes Linda H and Gerda (A swinging up on the sense:
- It is such an experience, that makes it take to live a heart.
It is Bjarne Nielsen, who even watched the first annoying episode, who has written for the newspaper. He believes that the entire queue got a lesson that day:
- By betalingskassen there was this day however, the slightly longer queue than there used to be - not usually something that promotes the good experience.
- I believe that everyone in the queue, who watched this small intermezzo, got a lesson in humanity and an experience we rarely forget - a real little success story on an otherwise freezing cold day, he writes, but what are you thinking?