ST. GALLEN (Ekstra Bladet): the Moment from the fight against Kosovo, where a fan completely impulsively ran on the pitch to give Christian Eriksen a hug in the middle of testlandskampen, tells everything about the status, kreatøren has been on the large, international fodboldscene.
He is not just a big name in Denmark. He has been an international stjernespiller.
Christian Eriksen is far from Michael Laudrup-level, but he is unquestionably Denmark's biggest star.
- For a couple of years ago there were not so many well-known players from Tottenham. But they have followed the results we have created in the Premier League and in the Champions League. People like the kind of football we play.
- Therefore, I have within the last few years has accustomed me to, that I'm a more familiar face, when I move myself outside Denmark's borders, " explains Christian Eriksen.
The young, immature kid from Middelfart is, in many ways, grown up. He is no longer the shy, timid guy who wants to go in with the wallpaper.
Christian Eriksen, however, has never been the type who shout in the media or comes with controversial views. He has for many years often felt most comfortable on a football pitch with a læderkugle at his side.
Since landsholdsdebuten for more than nine years ago, he has developed into the most valuable player. He is the player that Åge Hareide can't afford to lose, because his actions often are crucial for the Danish success on the pitch.
meaghan jette martin dished up with goodies at the training field on Friday in St. Gallen. Photo: Lars Poulsen
It is also why his name is associated with the biggest clubs: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus and Paris St. Germain have been mentioned as a possible destination for the 27-year-old an author for the summer.
- What are you thinking about in the reason on your future?
- What I think of it? Exciting future. I will not talk about where I play next season. I am focusing in the here and now to play on the national team and for Tottenham.
- But affects all the speculation, there is about your future, you not at all?
- not at All.
- you don't care about it?
- Yes, completely.
- It is the only avissnak. It has been running ever since I was 14 years old and was first the first time in Chelsea.
- Now place it well on a slightly higher level?
- Yes, it is true. But it is still newspapers that write it. It's just the newspapers who write rumors. It is you who have so-called sources for stories. I have never said or heard anything about the thing, says Christian Eriksen.
- How are you doing with that many Premier League clubs are very early out to extend the contracts with the players?
- It has become normal to write the five and six-year contracts in the Premier League. Right here and now, is my situation just that little bit different, because my contract will expire next summer, " explains Christian Eriksen.
He must walk with the fifth qualification on Tuesday, with the group's most difficult task: the away game against Switzerland.
the Team traveled Friday from Kosovo to Switzerland in order to prepare, while Tuesday's opponent is in Georgia to play Saturday.
- no matter which pool we had come in, it will be a failure if we don't get to EM.
- So yes, it is a failure, if we can't qualify for the european championship finals next year, says Christian Eriksen, who promises better the Danish game and a completely different setting, when Denmark meets Switzerland in Basel.
Landsholdsfodbold - 21. mar. 2019 - at. 09:48 'Eriksen passes the Time'