If you as a parent want to get coronatestet your child, you must ring 30 66 89 37.
this is the message from the Capital Region.
There is just one problem.
the Phone will not be answered.
- We are a family with three children, who have clear symptoms, so we want them tested for corona. It is totally impossible to get through on the phone. Ago Monday. 10 we have after the referral from our doctor tried in vain to call on coronatestlinjen to get them referred to the test, says Trine Larsen, a mother of four from Frederikssund.
She tried Monday constant from kl. 10-14 calling coronatest-the booking number, since children and people without NemID can not be searched via the website coronaprover.dk.
See also: Hjørring send 20 cars to coronateste 3000 older
- currently, There are many who call us. We will ask you to call again later and apologize for the inconvenience, said the message, after which the connection was interrupted.
the Same message you get in the day, shows Extra the Magazine's many test call.
- At. 14 yesterday, Monday, we came finally through and was ranked number 350 in the queue. We were hanging around, and at. 21, when we gave up, we were no. 157 in queue, says Trine Larsen, who then called the doctor in attendance on the 1813.
For both the daughters at one and four years and the boy of ten years coughing and have a fever and sore throat. The fourth child has no symptoms.
the doctor in attendance could not help us. We got to know that the three over-burdened staff at the bookingtelefonen for coronatest had gone home at noon. 18. It had exploded with inquiries from 350 per day to 1100 per day. It was broken completely together, says Trine Larsen, who is on maternity leave with the least.
- not today, Tuesday, answer the phone, she says.
- So now I have almost given up.
Other Extra the Magazine's readers confirm the problem.
'Still problems. We started in the morning as no. 450. Now we are no. 220,' writes bl.a. Niels Mørup Tuesday at. 13.06.
'And so we were kicked of the queue, as we stood as no. 55,' he writes at. 14.33.
When the Trine Larsen is particularly concerned, in particular because of the children have been together with their cancersyge grandmother. They want to know if she may have been infected.
- But my husband is also self-employed tradesman and lose at the moment the circulation of 15.000 kr. on the day, for he is going to have to take care of her for four years and him at ten, while I fit her in a year. If we could get them tested negative, they could, despite the little sløjhed get in kindergarten and school, says Trine Larsen.
health Minister Magnus Heunicke say that there is a track on things, but it is really not our experience. In fact we know to be desperate, she continues.
Extra Magazine trying to get an interview with the Capital Region.
'There are many day-care institutions and schools, who demand that the children can produce a negative coronatest before they can return in the institution and the school. It is, among other things, in situations where there have been children in the school, there is a cold,' writes Capital Region Akutberedskab in an email to Ekstra Bladet.
'Many parents contacts Coronatest the Booking as the first, when they should have booked a time for testing for their children. Parents should contact their own doctor. Own doctor can create a requisition, then the parents subsequently may request for a booking via Coronatest Booking. Coronatest Booking has can not create a requisition for the children.'
'The increasing activity monitor. testing of children has led to queue to Coronatest Booking. We regret any inconvenience it has caused for the parents,' writes the Capital Region Akutberedskab.
'We work to reduce waiting times and encourage parents to contact their own doctor, so Coronatest Booking can help you book a time at first call.'
War & disasters - 19. jun. 2020 - pm. 19:29 the WHO warns: the Pandemic is a new and dangerous phase