- I am puzzled by a statement from a cop during paludan's demo in Slagelse yesterday.
- He said: ’It is like a sewer, if one goes down, then comes the rats up by the wells, and then we can't manage it.'
- I saw it from home - the video from it is on the firm Facebook page.
And it is about 47 min into the video.
so begins MJ an email to the nation! about the language, the police are expected to use when they appear in public - and the, which will be used as documented in the video, which has received more 2700 comments and 500 likes.
MJ seems, the nation! should bring the matter forward to the police - and they have just sent a reply, which you can read below. MJ's letter continues namely as follows:
- There are several who wondered why the opinion of the police officer.
- It is water on paludan's/firm mill that the police indirectly compare the citizens in the area with the rats.
And I think it is inappropriate, write MJ, and it can be shown probably also interpret that in a small town boss believes. In each case, has the communications department in Sydsjællands - and Lolland-Falster Police sent this answer to the question, whether the cop and/or his superiors – also believes it is inappropriate:
- Thank you for the receipt of your mail, where you refer to a video from the firm’ Facebook page.
- We look at the matter with the utmost seriousness and considers it necessary to include in this study of The Independent Politiklagemyndighed (DUP).
- We have on the background does not at this time additional comments, write the communications department, but what are you thinking?