From Saturday costs mundbind three crowns in all the Coops business. Regardless of the most.
- Coops management has decided that all mundbind be put down to three dollars per. mundbind. If a mundbind for example, before cost nine dollars apiece, so covering the Coop the tab key, says Lars Aarup , Coops communications manager.
It is one of the initiatives in order to meet an expected sharp increase in demand in the mundbind and the increasing coronasmitte seen in Denmark these days.
in Addition to the price being put down, then sent 1.3 million mundbind out to the Coops business.
- We send 1.3 million mundbind out Saturday. Probably will be sold out in the course of tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Many danes will surely need down and have mundbind, says Lars Aarup.
But dagligvarevirksomheden will want to ensure that there is mundbind on the shelves throughout the coming week.
- We send out a million packages a day. A million on Monday. A million on Tuesday. A million Wednesday. A million Thursday. A million Friday. We send out, so there are goods every day, says Lars Aarup.
Coop also has a prayer to the danes:
- Buy what you need. A package of a time. New supplies in the morning.
- So that we can avoid hoarding?
- Yes. In the spring we saw that the people were good to remind each other that it was not good to hoard, so it looks we have enough again.
- Come here for guidance, because, among other things Ekstra Bladet learns that there are some reports out on a national injunction mundbind in the collective traffic on Saturday?
- We do not know what the prime minister says in the morning. But there is a growing interest for mundbind. Therefore, we set them down to three dollars apiece, and send a million mundbind out on the day.
According to Ekstra Bladet information, then there will be announced on a national injunction mundbind in the collective traffic on Saturday. Ekstra Bladet learns, however, that the order will not be valid from one day to the other.
Since justice minister Nick Hækkerup (s) was faced with the question of national injunction mundbind on TV 2 News on Friday night, he replied:
- we shall be at the press conference in the morning.
Prime minister Mette Frederiksen (s) holds news conference Saturday. 11.
Coop have the chains Kvickly, superbrugsen now, Dagli'Brugsen, and coop.dk. They also manage the subsidiaries Irma and Facts. Together it is more than 1200 shops across the country.
It is possible to buy mundbind multiple locations such as other supermarkets and pharmacies.