Pia Adelsteen was ligbleg, when she took the phone, and her husband, Kim Christiansen thought that there was bad news about her seriously ill mother.
Politikerparret from the Danish people's Party was, however, just been taken hostage in a satirenummer led on by the popular character Kirsten Birgit Schiøtz Hørsholm, as has the civil name Frederik Cilius Jørgensen.
Monday hidden radiosatirikeren and host on the Radio24syvs broadcast The Short Radioavis however, is not behind the flamboyant character Kirsten Birgit, but presented itself as Carsten Nielsen from North jutland Police, when he called Pia Adelsteen.
- Hello. The problem is that there is a truck that is driven into and through the Aporta, said with reference to the DF-matrimonial restaurant, which has received a blow not to have any agreement.
- It is not true, said Pia Adelsteen.
- Yes. It is true. There is a bad news. And it is that it has resulted in a death, fremturede the alleged police officer, before the radio host put the trump card on the Pia Adelsteens horrific news, which you can hear here.
The good news is that it was her the hysterical, that wouldn't work, because she did not get salary during the illness. April fools ' day.
The fictional Gaulouises-smoking Kirsten Birgit Schiøtz Kretz Hørsholm, denmark (tv.) went over the line 1. april. The other image is co-host, Rasmus Bruun, and the reporter Xinxin Ren Gudbjörnsson and the dog Xerry.
Pia Adelsteen was, to put it mildly rocked and got fremstammet, that she did not aprilsnaren fun.
- I think it is skidesjovt, noted radio host, as shortly after the bell rang and the other in radiostudiets amusement exclaimed:
- Oh, that was it. The I could feel. There was the same.
Pia Adelsteen says to Ekstra Bladet, that what she could feel around the coffee table in Mariager, was disgust and shock.
- I was really shaken and thought not at all, it was fun. My first thought was that there had been our daughter, son-in-law or three grandchildren something. It is not usually that a person from the North jutland Police suddenly rings. Kim, who was sitting opposite me, so the color disappear from my cheeks.
Pia Adelsteen feared that had happened to her family anything, as a Carsten Nielsen from North jutland Police called with bad news. Photo: Jens Dresling/Ritzau/Scanpix
Pia Adelsteen remember the next time as unreal - she was dumbfounded. To Frederik Cilius Jørgensen shortly after the bell rang and apologised for his behaviour, just like another editor chimed in the regret expressed she appreciates.
- But I still think it is grotesque. I find it hard to imagine that there is someone who thinks it is fun to tell someone that someone is dead, says the 55-year-old politician, if the man calls the episode of 'intolerable' and immediately complained Radio24syvs stunt.
the radio channel, which for a long time has been on a rampage against the Danish people's Party, which requires 70 percent moved at least 110 kilometers away from the centre of Copenhagen, has also sent undskyldningsblomster.
Pia Adelsteen has received the bouquet and excuses, but she has not yet decided whether she will require further consequences for the radio channel. It is a criminal offence to pretend to be from politietaten.
- I am considering to report them to the police, but have not decided yet, says DF'eren.Radioboss: Sorry, sorry, sorry
- There have been called personally to the Pia Adelsteen and said sorry. So it is no longer. It is regrettable, but it can be done, and we have apologised, says Jørgen Ramskov, who explains that there has been mention seriously internally at Radio24syv on aprilsnaren. Photo: Martin Sylvest Andersen/Ritzau Scanpix
Responsible editor-in-chief at Radio24syv, Jørgen Ramskov, heard with their own ears the not for everyone equally amusing April fools ' day in The Short Radioavis. It was given to him by his own admission, to immediately order the cessation of an apology sent to the Mariager.
- We have just laid us down flat and said, it was not fun, says radiobossen to Ekstra Bladet.
- Why was it not fun?
- Well, because it should not. Satire is subversive and sometimes boundless, but there are also things that are over the limit. It was over the limit. So is it really no longer. It is not fun to make fun of death, and one should not call people on the way. And we have also laid us down flat and apologised for – both for Kim Christiansen and Pia Adelsteen.
- Why should it just go in addition to them?
- Well, this is surely basically no matter who it goes beyond. But we can take the theme one more time. It was a big mistake, and said sorry.
- It is not legal to call and pretend to be from the police, and Pia Adelsteen and Kim Christiansen is now considering to proceed with this case?
- It, I can't say anything. I can say that we can't do anything other than that, when we make a mistake, then we apologize. What the hell will you almost have me to say.
- Not other than that you can relate to, that it is a criminal offence to pretend to be from the police, when calling to the people, and In the risk of a complaint to the police.
- But we have said sorry.
Pia Adelsteen and Kim Christiansen sat and drank coffee, as an April fool's ruined the day. The female politician has not been a greater fan of the radio channel - on the contrary. Photo: Jonas Olufson