As the coronapandemien really took the quite, Danish country and kept many people indoors, the idea of community singing with DR Pigekorets chief conductor, Phillip Faber, in the front.
See also: New job for Phillip Faber
Although coronaudbruddet is dropping its grip at home, "continues DR's sing, although fredagsudsendelsen 'Sing for' prelim sent for the last time on Friday 29. may.
this was stated by The Danish Radio.
'Singalong has been the danes' faithful companion in this time. It has been a tradition for the DR to be with the danes, when sung. Therefore, there will be community singing with the DR at the special occasions, where we have the tradition to sing,' writes DR on Facebook.
Therefore, DR 13. June 'Singalong in the Park' with sportsværterne Josefine Høgh and Tina Müller at the helm, in connection with the originally planned european football championship.
midsummer's eve, ten days later - 23. June will also be marked with the sing, and here are the Mads Steffensen, who guides viewers through the evening. Exactly as he has done it Friday after Friday during coronakrisen.
See also: Surprised the tv-expert, I have never seen anything like it
When last Friday's edition of 'Sing for' are over, Mads Steffensen have been in charge of the program for ten Fridays in a row. And it has been something that the DR host in the degree has benefited, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
- It has been an amazing experience to be with the music. It was meant that we only had to make one application, and then we hit just one time, where it would show, that the had we need as a people - without us really knowing it, he says, and continues:
- Then it was extended two programs, then two programs more and then four more, and now we end up with having made ten. It has been fun for me, and it has been an interesting project. I'm really pleased to have been with, and it has been really touching for me to see how the danes have backed up on the way, as they have done. It can an old cynic like me be a little moved by, he laughs.
See also: Viewers are going crazy over the detail: Here is the explanation
Mads Steffensen had not expected to 'Sing for' would be such a resounding success, as it has been, as he thanked yes to stand at the head of the first program.
- If you try to think two months back and remember what kind of society we had back then. Everything had just been shut down, and there was uncertainty and insecurity, so we needed to be together on something. We really had to keep distance. At that time it was two meters - and no one - and we had to stay home.
It was a different time, and we have closed more and more in line with the program, and the songs are also gone from minor to major, says the host.
See also: being Bombarded with requests: - It is totally awesome
He believes, however, that it is the right time to stop the program as the real fredagsformat after ten title.
- I think it is okay. It has indeed almost been a whole season, and I think it is the right time to take a break on, he says, and continues:
- But it is only a small pause, for I am sure that music becomes a part of the DR's format in the future. It has proven itself as something that can strengthen the community in Denmark and bring us together as a nation. So, I'm sure, that it now has a place on the channel in the future, says Mads Steffensen.
the Extra Leaf is working to get a comment from Phillip Faber.