Many danes can probably write in to parallel park is a difficult art.
so, even in the busy, then it can almost only go wrong - and that was exactly what happened to the singer Niels 'Noller' Olsen, when he on Friday afternoon participated in the Ole Stephensens funeral service in Holte Church, north of Copenhagen.
Here he had to squeeze his little Mini Cooper into a very small space in front of the church, and it did not go as planned, and both the front car and the car behind was hit.
En Ekstra Bladet prisoners Noller on the phone, takes the former Eurovision-winner his car roars to a head.
- now Hold your mouth shut, then, " he said with a laugh.
He says that the parking lot at the church was quite full, and it suddenly dawned on him that he had a little busy.
I had just got a fine yesterday on 790 crowns, so I would avoid to get one to hold the illegal. So when I saw a tiny little hole over there, I thought: 'There, I can just squeeze me in'.
Although the car is small, can parallel park very well be severe. Photo: Anthon Unger
Danish celebrity - 15. feb. 2019 - at. 19:00 Brother on the Ole Stephensens goodbye: Quite horrible!
But the rapid turn led, unfortunately, a scratch, as he backed into.
- What crap! So I run forward and then back again, and then hills I and straight into the car behind, he adds, laughing loudly at his own bad luck.
Hoooold now shut up so, " he said again.
the Owner of the light blue car immediately came out from the house at the sound of sammenkørslen, but took it nicely - not least because the car had not gotten so much as a scratch.
The other car owner handled his scratch nicely, and Noller has obviously given him his contact details.
- So the insurance can handle the rest, if there is anything he stressed.
the Car in front of Noller got a small scratch. Photo: Anthon Unger
- How are you usually with parallelparkeringer?
- I have it really bad. And it gets worse and worse with age. Our lord keep me well, admits Noller, who, however, was well aware that he had been spotted by the massive presseopbud in front of the church.
I was almost aware that it would come, he says with a laugh.
Danish celebrity - 15. feb. 2019 - at. 14:59 Why was the Jarl, not to Ole Stephensens funeral
Earlier in the day was Noller something more serious, as he spoke with the press in front of the church on the Ole Stephensen, who he has known since he and his brother Jørgen Olsen has known since they were children.
- I think that Ole had a great many friends, but every time I was with him, so I felt that he had one or another brand specifically that I felt at ease. And it's been to many times over the years. I kept in fact much of him, he was a very sweet and nice man, he explained about the former tv host Ole Stephensen who died quite unexpectedly 6. February just 63 years old.
Niels 'Noller' Olsen was the mark of the friend's passing. Photo: Anthon Unger
I was damn upset about it. It was too early. Too early. I am some years older than him, so... You think that it could equally have been a while, so it shocked me.
- How will you remember him?
- As a happy boy. But inside under it, there has probably been an earnest also that I may not so much, but I had a feeling. He was death professional also. Fucking sweet guy!
Noller on the way from his parked car to the church. Photo: Anthon Unger