Mundbind have been flying of the shelves over the weekend.
Therefore in some of the country's biggest supermarkets Monday lack of precisely mundbind.
At the Coop has sold more than a million mundbind alone on Sunday. More are on the way out in the shops, saith the communication and analysechefen.
The massive demand means that customers in Coop stores as superbrugsen now Kvickly and Irma can risk going home empty handed.
It tells analysenchefen Lars Aarup to Ekstra Bladet:
- on the Night of Saturday, we drove 1.3 million mundbind out in the shops. They are been sold here in the weekend. We are now about to fill up again. We get a million mundbind into today, and some of them will be run out in the shops today. Other first in the morning.
- Therefore, you will in many places be able to experience out-of-stock situations, recognizing analysechefen.
At supermarkedsgiganten working at high pressure in order to meet the fierce demand, as the government's requirement mundbind in public transport has brought.
- They are on the way out, and there will be a further one million out Tuesday and a million out on Wednesday. It is how we are trying to batch it, says Lars Aarup.
- Expect that it is enough to meet the demand?
- No. It is not. It will be sold out around the country every day. Not in all, but in some shops. We are going to gear up, but this is the way we manage it.
- the Goal is that when we come to Friday, have all had the opportunity to buy mundbind. We still have the call to the danes, to those who are most dependent on public transport and are in udsatt groups, need to buy mundbind first. We have other needs to be cute and wait, says Lars Aarup.
the Extra Leaf has also been in contact with the Salling Group, among other things, operates the Føtex, Bilka and Netto. Here he brought the price down to three dollars apiece. the
This has put pressure on sales the past few days, tells the Salling Group's press office to Ekstra Bladet. However, the first a full overview later in the morning.