In January, she won the Australian Open for juniors, and since then she has gone from victory to victory, until she in the last week ran into in this year's third defeat.
It came to pass, when the 16-year-old Danish tennis player Clara Tauson took part in her first WTA tournament.
despite the defeat in the first round put the young dane does not hide that her dream is to reach to the top of the tennissporten.
I dream to be number one in the world and win a lot of grand slam tournaments, she says, in connection with a press conference in Copenhagen on Monday.
In his first match in a WTA tournament, she had, after a close battle bow to Russian Evgeniya Rodina, who won with the digits 7-6, 2-6 and 5-7.
the Experience, however, has stuck, and Clara Tauson hope to play more seniorturneringer already this year, and while Caroline Wozniacki continues to play with in the verdenstoppen, so is Clara Tauson, without a doubt, the French tennis' next big name on the female lines.
Tauson have already downloaded the first titles at a slightly lower senior level, but after experiencing the top-level dream, she more invitations to the tennis on the first class.
- I am awaiting some wildcards, because I definitely would like to play in the big tournaments. I hope there will be a few more invitations than the one I got in Switzerland.
- I must only play a certain number of tournaments, because I am only 16 years old. I've already played a few seniorturneringer, so it must be made up with juniorturneringerne, she says.
When Clara Tauson meets tennis players who may have several years of experience in seniorturneringer, is the difference big when she compares with juniorturneringer.
- Seniorturneringerne is at a higher level, and I can feel, because it is more intensive, and there are not made just as many mistakes. You need to be on all the time, in relation to the juniorturneringer, she says.
Clara Tauson held Monday press conference at Hotel Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers. Photo: Mads Claus Rasmussen/Ritzau Scanpix
Søren Tauson, who is a father and coach, is proud of her daughter's performance, and when he prepares Clara at the tournaments, they are talking not about the opponents of the familiar framework in seniorrækkerne.
- It's all about getting her to feel at home and enjoy the moment. For it is in this way that she playing his own best tennis without thinking too much, says Søren Tauson.
Even though the father and daughter hoping for more seniorturneringer in the year, it is difficult with the scheduling, as it is limited in how many tournaments the young tennis champion must be in the.
- There is a party a new structure this year, and it makes it hard to schedule the tournaments. We can only make plans four weeks.
Now she has fortunately done very well, so she has come up in the rankings, but she's missing just still a little while before we can really plan far in the future, " says Søren Tauson.
Tennis at top level is expensive, and therefore both father and daughter happy for the first sponsorship deal with Crowne Plaza. It means that she financially can get help to participate in more tournaments in the future.
- It helps me to travel the world and live out my dream. I am glad that they will be with. The advantage is that they help me for the next three years, and then there might not be as much pressure on financial, says Clara Tauson.